ISLE OF MAN TT awesome helmet cam video from peter hickman. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Vwj

NewbieX
6 people died this year, race should be closed forever.
It was 5, why should it be closed forever? It’s a fantastic race track, with a fantastic atmosphere, this is not the only road race there is, but it’s controlled, like all the other road races, it’s 100 times more exciting than a short circuit, you get up close to bikes doing 200mph past you, everybody there has the same interests as you, and more importantly the riders are not forced and in fact enjoy racing there, don’t need any more snowflakes telling us we shouldn’t do shit because they can’t handle it
considered by many to be the most dangerous race in the world, the isle of man tt course has claimed 5 lives this year alone, the racers themselves require an average of 3 years to memorize the race track, checkout this awesome video....

Looks like a sighter or show lap as that bike wasn’t dialled in, too many missed apexes and wheelies, plus he let off going up the mountain,
But Hickman has never liked getting air at ballaugh bridge 😂, micheal is just scary as he like front wheel landing 😱

Last edited:

Vwj

NewbieX
Yep that's a nice ride around there,, when they go hard it's fukin madness..I could never..
I had a mate race there crashed at governors dip 😂🤣😂
Slowest part of the track, but it’s under the trees and doesn’t dry too quick (just before the start line straight

Fact21

Machine
Absolutely love it…..been riding for years….have a 2006 RC51, 2015 RM1, 2018 Panigale V4 & just picked up 2021 CBR-RR…….always wanted to go to that race…..fuckers are insane.

mystery_man

˙˙˙ǝʌᴉƃ ᴉ sʞɔnɟ ssǝl ǝɥʇ 'ʇǝƃ ᴉ ɹǝplo ǝɥʇ
a nice historical break down on the race history and other fun stuff..

Cauntsniff

Wadiyatalkinabeet??
Went to see TT races as a kid took my kodak disposable camera suffice to say a 200+ mph bike is just a coloured smear at those speeds 😂 brilliant day out though as others have said great atmosphere great bikes great race 👍🏻

Back