Serious Issue resulting from the recent ddos (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
A few days ago I typed :
Goregirish.com
in the Google search bar .
I was instantly taken to a web site that was actively downloading something. In those split seconds as I was trying to figure out WTF is happening, I saw a " by you being here you consent to our dowload".
I then immediatly closed the browser.
Obviously some retarted person-people have done something to get traffic to there site.
A heads up .
Close your browser immediatly.
Hope this helps.
This website you mention exists but has nothing to do with what happened, it's a domain registered to capture a typo, that shit happens all the time it's a trick that's been around forever.

A famous example is the site Goggle.com, an address you might accidentally type when you want to perform a Google search. Originally, this site attempted to install a fake security program on your computer, one filled with malware. If you type Goggle.com today, you’ll end up at a site that, as of September 2020, immediately asks visitors for their age and gender for what it claims is a presidential election survey.

IExist

I exist
🤔 You know, for someone who thinks this site is stealing private information of their users, why didn't he just simply go to the authorities or report this directly to the hosting service? Spend all his time on Reddit, bitching about GG, QQing like a fucking knob, but not once thought of taking appropriate action the legal way? Those who recently got banned for questioning this, why didn't they think of that as well? Are they even adults at all? And if so, how'd they survive this long to adulthood?

M.O.DENGLER

Splendid Fellow
Maggot is one deranged puppy. All those e-mails and posts threatening, begging, blackmailing, crying, laughing, suiciding, yet all saying the same thing. I wonder how many people live in that bonkers brain of his? I'm not a health care professional, but I think this tit could turn dangerous if he ever can find an object of his obsessions on foreign soil. He is far beyond reason and should be stopped by any means necessary, before he really hurts someone other than himself. I urge the general public to be wary of this prick and ignore him whenever possible.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
This website you mention exists but has nothing to do with what happened, it's a domain registered to capture a typo, that shit happens all the time it's a trick that's been around forever.

A famous example is the site Goggle.com, an address you might accidentally type when you want to perform a Google search. Originally, this site attempted to install a fake security program on your computer, one filled with malware. If you type Goggle.com today, you’ll end up at a site that, as of September 2020, immediately asks visitors for their age and gender for what it claims is a presidential election survey.
Originally goggle.com redirected you to Google. They must have given up the typo domains. They had a few of them based on common typos way back when they were new.

IExist

I exist

With the fact that a lot of people, today, know about it, the scammers began targeting older adults who aren't as tech savvy. So, it is still a viable thing for those trash scammers to use.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
🤔 You know, for someone who thinks this site is stealing private information of their users, why didn't he just simply go to the authorities or report this directly to the hosting service? Spend all his time on Reddit, bitching about GG, QQing like a fucking knob, but not once thought of taking appropriate action the legal way? Those who recently got banned for questioning this, why didn't they think of that as well? Are they even adults at all? And if so, how'd they survive this long to adulthood?
This has nothing to do with Private information and everything to do with a unemployed UK junkie being rejected online

IExist

I exist
This has nothing to do with Private information and everything to do with a unemployed junkie being rejected online
I mean Maggot, himself. He's bitching and going on in Reddit, saying you all are stealing private info. 😂 Like if this was a serious problem, why didn't the child report it instead of using Reddit? Does he think a bunch of keyboard warriors are going to be able to do anything? It's Reddit. They're more concerned about finding out what Easter eggs are found in video games and software gore. But Maggot's whiny ass sure does align with your typical paranoid junky who probably spent several nights awake, pulling hairs off his face, claiming they're worms and thinks the government is out to kill him.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
I mean Maggot, himself. He's bitching and going on in Reddit, saying you all are stealing private info. 😂 Like if this was a serious problem, why didn't the child report it instead of using Reddit? Does he think a bunch of keyboard warriors are going to be able to do anything? It's Reddit. They're more concerned about finding out what Easter eggs are found in video games and software gore. But Maggot's whiny ass sure does align with your typical paranoid junky who probably spent several nights awake, pulling hairs off his face, claiming they're worms and thinks the government is out to kill him.
I am talking about maggot. He sends hundreds of personal emails ranging from absolute rage to pathetic begging to this very day. He finally got to talk to a women who isn't his mum or auntie until it was cruelly snatched away and left with only Aries and his 5 chins.

IExist

I exist
I am talking about maggot. He sends hundreds of personal emails ranging from absolute rage to pathetic begging to this very day. He finally got to talk to a women who isn't his mum or auntie until it was cruelly snatched away and left with only Aries and his 5 chins.
Clearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back