disaster Japanese Quake Today (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

IExist

I exist
Looking on YouTube, and idiots thinks China did it. I doubt that, since they can't seem to make anything the works properly in that dictatorship of a country. Others saying it is North Korea. While I do believe North Korea is aiming to attack Japan, all the same, I doubt they have the fire power to cause a 7.4 (7.6?) quake.

IExist

I exist
Its Godzilla
They wish.
1704107626314.png

45cal1911

Well Known Member
Looking on YouTube, and idiots thinks China did it. I doubt that, since they can't seem to make anything the works properly in that dictatorship of a country. Others saying it is North Korea. While I do believe North Korea is aiming to attack Japan, all the same, I doubt they have the fire power to cause a 7.4 (7.6?) quake.
I agree but HAARP was/is real on the American side.

Cocksucker Chavez spoke against it and ended up with cancer. I guess we can all speculate.

With that said. Another earthquake in Japan is not surprising.

IExist

I exist
I agree but HAARP was/is real on the American side.

Cocksucker Chavez spoke against it and ended up with cancer. I guess we can all speculate.

With that said. Another earthquake in Japan is not surprising.
Another HAARP conspiracy twat? Really?
1. Shit was shut down in 2014.
2. There's no proof it actually did what idiots claim it did.

Now unless you can provide actual evidence that shit did what conspiracy twats claimed, I suggest you go back to kid's table and zip it.

Besides, it was claimed it affected the atmosphere, such as storms, heatwaves, and the like. It wasn't claimed it could make tectonic plates to shift.

45cal1911

Well Known Member
Another HAARP conspiracy twat? Really?
1. Shit was shut down in 2014.
2. There's no proof it actually did what idiots claim it did.

Now unless you can provide actual evidence that shit did what conspiracy twats claimed, I suggest you go back to kid's table and zip it.

Besides, it was claimed it affected the atmosphere, such as storms, heatwaves, and the like. It wasn't claimed it could make tectonic plates to shift.

Calm down pumpkin and change your menstrual pad.

I am just stating facts.

Grave_Inconsistency

Drifting into the miasma
I was caught up in hurricane Harvey down here in Texas in my truck on a desolate country road, it was pretty intense....

My girlfriend was trippin... Made tons of money and found awesome shit after that, Rockport Texas looked like a warzone. I pray that it happens again 🙏🤞🤑🤑🤑

Back