Jeffrey Epstein docs: 3rd batch drops (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
The latest documents include the names of Jes Staley, a former JPMorgan Chase banker who resigned over his ties to Epstein, and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, who was not accused of wrongdoing but was mentioned as part of a discovery request as an Epstein accuser hoped to gain information from people in his orbit.

Staley's name appeared misspelled in Epstein's call log, and so did many other figures in Epstein's orbit, including Les Wexler, the billionaire founder of Limited Brands and former CEO of Victoria’s Secret.

The documents were previously sealed or redacted in a 2015 lawsuit between Giuffre and Maxwell, who is currently serving time in federal prison for sex trafficking.

Maxwell allegedly made efforts to hide evidence of her involvement in the sexual abuse of underage girls, authorities said. On the day Palm Beach police officers executed a search warrant for Epstein's home, she called his housekeeper and told her not to come to work that morning, court documents revealed.

When police arrived at the home, they found computers had been ripped out of their places, leaving monitors, keyboards, wires and other equipment behind.

Documents unsealed Thursday also showed a discovery request for all photos of Maxwell taken during Chelsea Clinton's wedding.

The entire former first family has now been named in the records, although none of the Clintons have been accused of wrongdoing in connection with Epstein. A spokesman for the former president earlier this week denied claims in the documents that Epstein and Clinton were close friends.

Giuffre had tried to depose the former president as part of the lawsuit, but a judge denied her request.

Giuffre objected to naming some high-profile individuals she was sex trafficked to because "naming some such individuals would jeopardize her physical safety based on credible threats to the same," one documents states.

New York City billionaire Glenn Dubin has also come up in many of the unsealed documents. Dubin, the co-founder of Highbridge Capital Management, is heavily involved with philanthropic endeavors and has given federal candidates hundreds of thousands of dollars in political donations in recent years. He and his wife Eva, a friend of Maxwell's have denied knowledge of Epstein's crimes.

One anonymous witness claimed to remember several conversations about Bill Clinton and others. She recalled Clinton and actor Kevin Spacey visited Africa but "there was nothing specific about Bill Clinton other than I think it was a trip where they – it was very vague."

"It was implied that they enjoyed themselves, however that was," she said.

Epstein accuser Sarah Ransom said she was "lent out" to Epstein's friends and associates to have sex.

"Among the people he lent me to was bis friend, Alan Dershowitz," she said, according to one filing. "On one occasion I was in a bedroom at Jeffrey's New York townhouse with Jeffrey and (alleged Epstein accomplice) Nadia Marcinkova. After a short time, Alan Dershowitz entered the room, after which Jeffrey left the room and Nadia and I had sex with Dershowitz. I recall specific, key details of his person and the sex acts and can describe th.em in the event it becomes necessary to do so."

Dershowitz has repeatedly denied even knowing about Epstein's sexual abuse of young girls or participating in any abuses.

Some names will remain sealed for various reasons, including names of some of Epstein's underage victims and at least one person who the judge said had been falsely identified. The judge is also expected to decide on whether to release the identities of two Does in the lawsuit who have requested to remain unnamed.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
I find it fucking hilarious we're supposed to believe this dummy.

1704591323970.png

1704591302839.png

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
This is just more blatant exposure of how corrupt the elites in the U.S. are, and why EVERY SINGLE ONE needs to be eradicated from the face of the earth....

Back