Julian Lennon singing one of his dad's signature songs - its still dogshit (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

JayZee

Everything will be really bad.
Imagine banging these old biddies!
IMAGINE BANGING EITHER OF THESE OLD CUNTS.jpg

Mullet_Head87

Fresh Meat
As a preamble I think John Lennon was nothing but an obnoxious hipster with a lunatic cunt of a wife, the Beatles are the most overrated shit band to ever exist. They're not the worst but they get way too much credit for what they did and how they influenced music. But I digress....

Julian released this cover of his dad's "iconic" (blech) Imagine and I think it sucks donkey cock. He has a shit voice and that horse's ass Nuno Bettencourt (who I've never heard of and when googled he looks like a weapons grade doucebag) doesn't help.

They should let Mark David Chapman out so he can shoot this zilch.

Yea but how bout that Nuno Bettencourt though....

Zargon the great

Well Known Member
As a preamble I think John Lennon was nothing but an obnoxious hipster with a lunatic cunt of a wife, the Beatles are the most overrated shit band to ever exist. They're not the worst but they get way too much credit for what they did and how they influenced music. But I digress....

Julian released this cover of his dad's "iconic" (blech) Imagine and I think it sucks donkey cock. He has a shit voice and that horse's ass Nuno Bettencourt (who I've never heard of and when googled he looks like a weapons grade doucebag) doesn't help.

Sorry, I can't agree with you. The Beatles were not overrated they were the most talented, tightest band in history. EVERY song they did was a gem. (Even their covers of rock and roll standards) John Lennon COULD be obnoxious, but overall, he just spoke his mind and was very, very witty. Julian's voice is fine by me.

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker

Nuno is a seriously overrated guitarist from the 90's.. . Sucked then and still sucks.... and I shouldn't have to tell anyone what a fag this british homo Julian is . Worthless crap...

Yea but how bout that Nuno Bettencourt though....

Sounds like nonsense solos to me

😍😍😍😍

Back