accident Just A Normal Day In The Ghetto (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

CunningLinguist

Even more drunk than before
Why was that person running? was that a carjacking situation or what? :shrug:
There was some problem with the law. The guy possibly stole the car, or didn't have a license, or even just a warrant. He knew that if the police got him, then he would be in trouble. I actually saw something almost just like this when I was 16. That time, 4 African Americans jumped out of the car and took off running. Somebody's car was hit hard from behind, and within seconds, that car was empty.

Why was that person running? was that a carjacking situation or what? :shrug:
Let's do some analysis.

A car crashes with two niggers in it. The one that is ambulatory runs away (Nigger 1). The one that is not lies on the ground complaining "my head is busted open." (Nigger 2)

The possibilities are:

a) Nigger 1 was the lawful owner of the vehicle but unfortunately his mobile phone had a flat battery, and was running to the nearest payphone to report the accident to the police, request an ambulance for Nigger 2 and contact his car insurance company. Nigger 1 was also mindful of the fact that he had to give a tutorial at the local university on quantum field dynamics that afternoon and did not want to disappoint his students.

b) Nigger 1 and Nigger 2 stole the car. Nigger 1 crashed the vehicle because he was unfamiliar with any vehicle that was not a piece of shit, drove like a irresponsible speeding nigger and lacked opposable thumbs. Immediately following the accident Nigger 1 abandoned the wounded his "my homie for life brother" Nigger 2 and ran away from the police and responsibility nearly as quickly as he ran away from his three kids from three different nigger brood cows.

Hmm....

1716374165191.png

Fry_Swatter

...God's favorite troll...
... Goddamn worthless white simps...

... Remember this shit when their families are asking for funeral donations after being murdered by niggers...

methedup77

Forum Veteran
There was some problem with the law. The guy possibly stole the car, or didn't have a license, or even just a warrant. He knew that if the police got him, then he would be in trouble. I actually saw something almost just like this when I was 16. That time, 4 African Americans jumped out of the car and took off running. Somebody's car was hit hard from behind, and within seconds, that car was empty.
Not African Americans. Around these parts we call em by their actual pronouns. Niggers

Not African Americans. Around these parts we call em by their actual pronouns. Niggers
Niggers is actually a noun - not a pronoun.

pronouns : any of a small set of words (such as I, she, he, you, it, we, or they) in a language that are used as substitutes for nouns or noun phrases and whose referents are named or understood in the context (Merriam-Webster Dictionary).

1716419271500.png

methedup77

Forum Veteran
Niggers is actually a noun - not a pronoun.

pronouns : any of a small set of words (such as I, she, he, you, it, we, or they) in a language that are used as substitutes for nouns or noun phrases and whose referents are named or understood in the context (Merriam-Webster Dictionary).

It was a joke fuckstick. But you’re humor I can see is so dry that sand in a vagina would feel wetter

CunningLinguist

Even more drunk than before
I wrote African-Americans tongue-in-cheek, but I should not have expected anybody to know that I was kidding. When that car accident happened when I was 16, I was so pissed off at the way the niggers all ran away, that I hung out on the side of the road on my motorcycle. When the police came, I distinctly remember telling an officer that "four niggers" took off running. He looked at me kind of surprised because of my descriptive term, and I made no apology or change my testimony after calling those guys 'niggers.'

This is the kind of bullshit you might expect if a monkey had escaped from the zoo and then had stolen a car!

It was a joke fuckstick. But you’re humor I can see is so dry that sand in a vagina would feel wetter

Sigh. I already explained to you the difference between "you're" and "your" only a week ago, yet you still can't grasp the concept.

You meant "your" and not "you're" you stupid, ignorant and semi-literate cunt.

"Your" is a determiner. "You're" is a contraction of the words "you" and "are".

Your stupidity is astounding even for a whack-job conspiracy theorist.

You're
a prime example of why parents should never let their children sleep in the same bed no matter how cramped the family trailer becomes.

The need for free universal abortion on demand up to 9 decades after conception is proved by your very continued existence.

If you'd made it past kindergarden your biology teacher would have said you're evidence that evolution can go backwards.

Understand the difference now? Or is even that simplified explanation with pertinent examples you can relate to still too hard for your kind to comprehend, you escaped research chimp?

Do you ever get an inkling of just how fundamentally retarded you are, or is your day spent in total blissful and happy ignorance?

1716439727937.png

"I typod it all by myself!"

methedup77

Forum Veteran
Sigh. I already explained to you the difference between "you're" and "your" only a week ago, yet you still can't grasp the concept.

Do you ever get an inkling of just how fundamentally retarded you are, or is your day spent in total blissful and happy ignorance?

View attachment 785314

"I typod it all by myself!"
I know the difference. I don’t care about typos. Don’t you have to go cut your dick off? Post results in this thread for us to judge your work

I know the difference. I don’t care about typos. Don’t you have to go cut your dick off? Post results in this thread for us to judge your work
That's OK. I'm good. However, I'm curious: why didn't you actually post an "After" image of the results of your self-emasculation?

I mean, you did previously post on this forum the "Before" photo:

1716441188132.png

Back