bizarre Just Out Walking Her Pet (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Zeodus

Molecular thing
down-syndrome-huh (1).gif

Captain Cockwash

Penile Hygiene Enthusiast.
Id like to see this sluts pet Euthanised with a bolt gun by a large stern faced veterinarian before she is violently gang raped by hobo's amidst it's blood and offal right there on the concrete.

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
Id like to see this sluts pet Euthanised with a bolt gun by a large stern faced veterinarian before she is violently gang raped by hobo's amidst it's blood and offal right there on the concrete.
I can read through that wall of wankfest, to see your real wish: you want to be next on the leash, degraded, humiliated, and put on parade. Admit it Cockwash.... beneath that cartoon exterior, there's a simpering man-slut waiting to be dominated and abused by a woman...

Captain Cockwash

Penile Hygiene Enthusiast.
I can read through that wall of wankfest, to see your real wish: you want to be next on the leash, degraded, humiliated, and put on parade. Admit it Cockwash.... beneath that cartoon exterior, there's a simpering man-slut waiting to be dominated and abused by a woman...
I'm glad I'm not the only one on this site browsing one handed. Thank you for making me feel less of a weirdo 💖

Back