Funny Karaoke Night (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

God'sMan

Well Known Member
I too remember when I lost my mind right after watching this video and not laughing. At that moment, I embarked upon entertaining myself. Funny, I thought. I lost my mind. I often wonder how one could lose their mind and still consciously rationalize thought. Is it at that moment they become the voices. The voices in your head that tell ya to fag up, and do karaoke? Yes, of course. How ironically equivocal to the scene which we viewed here. It wasn't I who had lost my mind. No, it was.. It was found today. Thanks.

Jfafaster

This user was banned
I too remember when I lost my mind right after watching this video and not laughing. At that moment, I embarked upon entertaining myself. Funny, I thought. I lost my mind. I often wonder how one could lose their mind and still consciously rationalize thought. Is it at that moment they become the voices. The voices in your head that tell ya to fag up, and do karaoke? Yes, of course. How ironically equivocal to the scene which we viewed here. It wasn't I who had lost my mind. No, it was.. It was found today. Thanks.
That's shit is deep yo

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚊 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑.
download.jpeg

Dog be like...

Back