Warning:Children Kid gets kicked in head while mom gets jumped... When monkeys attack (2 Viewers)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

bdog120

Fresh Meat
No you don’t fuck our white women. You fuck our trashy white women we have no desire to fuck. In other words: like the fucking animal filth you are? You get our scraps. Count your monkey blessings you get to fuck a white woman (who’s trash to us) but that’s prime rib for you
Better than the aids infected whores you fuck… our wait your definitely a virgin white boy who’s never got his little 2 inch dick wet befor😂 don’t make me fuckin laugh kid

No you don’t fuck our white women. You fuck our trashy white women we have no desire to fuck. In other words: like the fucking animal filth you are? You get our scraps. Count your monkey blessings you get to fuck a white woman (who’s trash to us) but that’s prime rib for you
Blood you so fucking retarded you probably think your flat fat pasty whores have the best pussy or something…. Your fat tuna smelling btches are usually the last one’s we go for, and it’s usually cause we got a fetish for big girls😂

methedup77

Well Known Member
Better than the aids infected whores you fuck… our wait your definitely a virgin white boy who’s never got his little 2 inch dick wet befor😂 don’t make me fuckin laugh kid

Blood you so fucking retarded you probably think your flat fat pasty whores have the best pussy or something…. Your fat tuna smelling btches are usually the last one’s we go for, and it’s usually cause we got a fetish for big girls😂
Ok my heavily mentally challenged primate. You go for fat ugly bitches with fake eyelashes and tries so hard to become a nigger they’re going as far and injecting fat into their asses or getting ass implants. It takes the IQ of a bowling ball to even think that’s attractive? But it’s fitting coming from a group of Neanderthalian shit for brains

aids infected? It’s your tribal instincts that created aids by sticking your dick in probably dead fetuses or some animal and then having your best friend fuck you in the ass and brought it here into the states. And with the low IQ you monkey dicks have? Poor buddy didn’t have the common courtesy to give the reach around.

By the way? How’s the grass hut holding out? Or did you stick your hand for a place to live through Uncle Sam? Cause we know damn well you niggers couldn’t build a house unless you shit in your hand grabbed a handful of grass

bdog120

Fresh Meat
Ok my heavily mentally challenged primate. You go for fat ugly bitches with fake eyelashes and tries so hard to become a nigger they’re going as far and injecting fat into their asses or getting ass implants. It takes the IQ of a bowling ball to even think that’s attractive? But it’s fitting coming from a group of Neanderthalian shit for brains

aids infected? It’s your tribal instincts that created aids by sticking your dick in probably dead fetuses or some animal and then having your best friend fuck you in the ass and brought it here into the states. And with the low IQ you monkey dicks have? Poor buddy didn’t have the common courtesy to give the reach around.

By the way? How’s the grass hut holding out? Or did you stick your hand for a place to live through Uncle Sam? Cause we know damn well you niggers couldn’t build a house unless you shit in your hand grabbed a handful of grass
I see you got a healthy hate for niggers😂 I hope they keep fucking your life up in every way possible and hope your mum gets raped up the ass by a group of so called African monkeys😁😁 whatever we did to you im not sorry and I hope it keeps happening to every person in your bloodline lmao it seems like you rehearsed what you’ve said like 30 times over so let me ask you, at what age did a nigger first beat the shit out of you, or rape you mentally, or fuck your bitch if you have ever even touched a woman? Just wondering cause Im really enjoying the hate you have for us

methedup77

Well Known Member
I ain’t readin all that, but I see you got a healthy hate for niggers😂 I hope they keep fucking your life up in every way possible and hope your mum gets raped up the ass by a group of so called African monkeys😁😁 whatever we did to you im not sorry and I hope it keeps happening to every person in your bloodline lmao fuckin loser
Fuck you Nigger. You only trash the world. I should have know your IQ can’t adapt to the English language very well.

Ebonics 101: Nigga I be betta Dan you. You nuttin butt a muh fucka who slurps cum from homeboys and injects aids into the pussy bitches. Ya dig?

bdog120

Fresh Meat
Fuck you Nigger. You only trash the world. I should have know your IQ can’t adapt to the English language very well.

Ebonics 101: Nigga I be betta Dan you. You nuttin butt a muh fucka who slurps cum from homeboys and injects aids into the pussy bitches. Ya dig?
Nigga what?😂

Your women love us, and your mum raised a lil bitch made cracker😂

Last edited:
Back