Warning:Children Kid gets kicked in head while mom gets jumped... When monkeys attack (1 Viewer)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

Black lives matter 🤣
It’s because they aren’t the same ape as white folk. You have to go way back when they actually cared about facts save politics to understand its species. Survival rate is low so they multiple often. They don’t even follow evolution where a species would have more female for the chance of moving up in society. Females usually leave the nest looking for better outcomes they don’t even do that. But I guess they just multiply rapidly either way.

Denim Chicken

Full-On Rapist
And god fucking hates you
tim-heidecker-eric-fuck-god-decker.gif

ledbetterp3

हिन्दू जल्लाद
Cut his neck off - I'm a psychopath. No wait, I'm God - let me forgive him, and perhaps let him inherit some of my Son's glory.

I'm actually the Son, give me the kid while you blow the offender, Father.

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
DISS WHUT HAPPIN WHEN YALL DUNT PUT NO RESPEKK ONNIT.

PUT SUM RESPEKK ONNIT!
What!??
Where you from??

White lives for sure don’t, all the races should join together and rape all you pasty inbred crackers up the asss….. Indians would be next on the chopping block
Grow up
You only call us Crackers because u lot can't get OVER the fact that YOUR kind SOLD your unwealthy ancestors as slaves, and they got WHIPPED when they stole...( natutal habit )
BLAME YOUR OWN KIND...GET OVER IT. It was over a century ago and NONE of us whites would hire you now, let alone have you as slaves. . Jesus...😂🤣

methedup77

Well Known Member
Easy to understand how they gun each other down with ZERO fucks given.....Could they act any lower?
Yes yea they could. They could miraculously find a grenade? Pull the pin? And lower the entire bunch to fertilizer

White lives for sure don’t, all the races should join together and rape all you pasty inbred crackers up the asss….. Indians would be next on the chopping block
Let me guess? You’re a nigger pissed off because you born a shit stain? Yea I’d be pretty fuckin livid myself.

bdog120

Fresh Meat
What!??
Where you from??

Grow up
You only call us Crackers because u lot can't get OVER the fact that YOUR kind SOLD your unwealthy ancestors as slaves, and they got WHIPPED when they stole...( natutal habit )
BLAME YOUR OWN KIND...GET OVER IT. It was over a century ago and NONE of us whites would hire you now, let alone have you as slaves. . Jesus...😂🤣
😂😂😂😂you pasty crackers crack me up talking bout slavery as if that effects me in any way😂😂 I still fuck your white woman and I’ve infected your bloodlines😂

methedup77

Well Known Member
😂😂😂😂you pasty crackers crack me up talking bout slavery as if that effects me in any way😂😂 I still fuck your white woman and I’ve infected your bloodlines😂
No you don’t fuck our white women. You fuck our trashy white women we have no desire to fuck. In other words: like the fucking animal filth you are? You get our scraps. Count your monkey blessings you get to fuck a white woman (who’s trash to us) but that’s prime rib for you

Back