bizarre Kid Robs Store (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Look at him struggle with the gun after he fires it. He can't even pull it back to chamber another round. What an idiot. He needs to have some sense beat into him. Obviously his parents didn't do it.
Given the action is a blow back automatic he's shit on maintenance too... Gun needs to be pulled down, cleaned properly and oiled.

Mind you, if symptoms persist get an older person to take it to a gun smith for some de burring or maybe a new spring...

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
She was awful eager and already had all the money in a bag.....I would not be surprised if this was a setup between the "robber" and cashier....

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
Idiot doesn't even know how to use a gun. He needlessly ejects a live round from the chamber after firing the first shot - while pointing it at himself. Probably thought the gun functioned like a single action revolver for some reason. His finger prints will be on the casing and the ejected round and people will recognize him from the footage immediately. Gonna go to juvenal hall until he's at least 18 for felony use of a deadly weapon.
When you try and talk shit on somebody's gun skills but can't tell a misfire/jam when you see one.... I mean..... ironic no?

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
I wonder what a built 12 year old looks like

D5457B9C-A90D-4ACB-8735-F762AA6DE60C.jpeg
1C65F0AD-ABB0-450A-8F83-37C23922FC02.jpeg

😂😂😂

Pachinko

3rd World Country Reviewer
Proper instructions on how to rob a store: buy gun, ammo, hat(ball cap or snap back) and leather gloves or a plastic zip lock bag, remove magazine from gun then load bullets into the magazine with the plastic bag or leather gloves to leave no finger prints and leave cell phone at home avoid streets that have cameras also wear reversible clothing if you can, then basically do everything he did but better, congratulations you have committed an after school robbery of a store in under 20 seconds.

NoConvexity

l e v e l
Idiot doesn't even know how to use a gun. He needlessly ejects a live round from the chamber after firing the first shot - while pointing it at himself. Probably thought the gun functioned like a single action revolver for some reason. His finger prints will be on the casing and the ejected round and people will recognize him from the footage immediately. Gonna go to juvenal hall until he's at least 18 for felony use of a deadly weapon.
He was probably used to cocking his spring powered airsoft pistol. Lol

Back