Warning:Children Kids These Days (1 Viewer)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
Group of kids steal a car and take a joy ride.
Children, believed to be 13 and younger, riding around Memphis streets in a stolen car.

View attachment 774201
I got news for ya. As long as there have been 13 yr olds and cars, kids will go joyriding and drinking. This shit ain't new. We did shit like that. Just not listening to nigger music and acting like monkeys. What we DIDN'T do as kids was eat goddam laundry soap pods!!! 😆😅😂🤣

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
I got news for ya. As long as there have been 13 yr olds and cars, kids will go joyriding and drinking. This shit ain't new. We did shit like that. Just not listening to nigger music and acting like monkeys. What we DIDN'T do as kids was eat goddam laundry soap pods!!! 😆😅😂🤣
When I did it.. we sure wasnt drinking, wasnt bringing attention to ourselves out of fear of being pulled over and sure as hell wasnt on camera :D Things were different when I was a kid.. We pushed boundries but only soo far cuz we knew better. These kids do shit, tape it and upload it to social media. Detectives dont knock on doors anymore, they go straight to social media for the evidence 🙄 I cant relate to that kind of fuckery lol

Back