Killer Ex-LAPD Cop on Murderous Rampage in SoCal (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Mickey

Forum Veteran
If they ever find him, I don't believe that guy will be taken alive. I think he'll either kill himself or die in a shootout. He knows what happens to pigs in prison. I'll be surprised if he's actually captured.

Brutaltruth

Lurker
This pisses me off, especially the logic of the LAPD.

He reports misconduct by officers/brutality, he gets fired for "lying"

2 set of cops open fire with assualt rifles ON CIVILIAN TRUCKS.. much worse than anything Dorner did, and they are simple "sorry, we panicked/wrong target" and they get to keep their jobs with no charges/probations/suspensions.

Where the FUCK is the logic in that?

SAF

Imperator
Administrator
This pisses me off, especially the logic of the LAPD.

He reports misconduct by officers/brutality, he gets fired for "lying"

2 set of cops open fire with assualt rifles ON CIVILIAN TRUCKS.. much worse than anything Dorner did, and they are simple "sorry, we panicked/wrong target" and they get to keep their jobs with no charges/probations/suspensions.

Where the FUCK is the logic in that?
There isn't any, and they don't feel that they need to explain themselves to you or anyone else. This is why they all deserve whatever Dorner can dish out to them. Let's hope for a high bodycount before this is all over.

Rastis Jones Jr.

Exhaustipated
She didn't do anything to this lunatic.
monica-quan_csuf-facebook_590x295.jpg

They need to finish this nut job off before someone else's INNOCENT family member gets murdered.

Brutaltruth

Lurker
Los Angeles police are now contradicting media reports that a body was found in the cabin.
No body has been found in the cabin, a Los Angeles Police Department spokesman told reporters moments ago. The cabin is still burning and is too hot to search, he said.

I

Ivan Drago

Internet Warrior
He can write huge letters like that but when you start killing innocent people it doesn't mean anything anymore, hope we get to see him off himself the murdering asshole.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Until they find a body and identify it, we can keep our hopes up.

dafaq is this?

The San Bernadino County Sheriff's Department says it believes a body is in the cabin, but investigators have yet to examine the cabin because it was still smoldering.

do these cops believe in spontaneous combustion still or something? For fucks sake I'm sure a firefighter would be able to drop by for a look by now, seen as they you know, deal with fire and shit. They'll prolly search it once they've drafted and approved the media announcements they'll need to make depending which way this goes.

Hellwig

Banned
Chris Dorner - Police Scanner (Short Version)

NO Video .... audio only, including confirmation of their "plan" to burn.
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Brutaltruth

Lurker
He can write huge letters like that but when you start killing innocent people it doesn't mean anything anymore, hope we get to see him off himself the murdering asshole.

The LAPD is far from innocent, they are one of the most corrupt police departments in history.

I hope they get burned for whatever wrong doing they did.

I

Ivan Drago

Internet Warrior
The LAPD is far from innocent, they are one of the most corrupt police departments in history.

I hope they get burned for whatever wrong doing they did.

I didn't say they were innocent, but I am sure the young girl he killed was hence my statement.

Back