Serious King Charles Has Cancer (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
I know moron. We got rid of kings here.. so enjoy yourselves with that one..
But we have a lot of people hell-bent on bringing us an autocracy like a real king or a dictator. Just look at all the Putin-poofers guzzling his nut juice all over this forum. Grown ass men living in a free country, yearning for another man to tell them what to do in their person lives like it's their daddy or something. Really fucking weird. The mind boggles.

At least the English monarch has been stripped of pretty much all political power. Things like asking the prime minister to form a new government, and being "commander-in-chief" are largely just ceremonial roles.

M

Most of England was built by the Normanā€™s you utter spastic. Normans = master race.
Angles are peasants who inbreed.
Jesus Christ, England was settled and the term "ENGLAND" literally means "Angle Land." The Angles and Saxons were Germanic tribes that came from the German nation of Saxony which was the heart of what is today, Unified Germany.

A lot of them were also Brandenburgian. Which is the German nation that owned the city of Berlin, and the Brandenburgian and Saxon crowns were both electors for the Holy Roman Emporer.

Open a god damn history book.

The only good monarch, is a dead monarch.

Actually, the system of monarchy we have in the UK stems from the Norman occupation of 1066. Fuck all to do with the Angles or the Saxons. But, cheers for showing us how ignorant of actual history you are, you fucking bellend.
The Normans were ALSO Germanic. As were the Vikings. English is a German language that split from Middle German. "England" literally means "Land of the Angles." And that's where the term "English" is derived from.

In fact, the Saxons literally came from the German nation of Saxony. Which was at the heart of what is today Germany, just to the south of Berlin.

Apparently some Posters are pro King and others anti King.
Can any Brits/UK enlighten my ignorance on the subject?
People like the monarch, not particularly the king himself. They like the idea of the romantic nature of the traditions. Princes and princesses living a real-life fairytale. It connects them to their past and all of the glories of England.

Others know we now live in what is supposed to be a post-autocratic society in the 21st century. The past is the past, and we have space lasers!

ETA: I just realized I had been responding to old posts! My bad! šŸ¤£

Last edited:

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
You faggots have no appreciation for history, Kings and Christianity got western tards where you are and now you see what happens when you let a bunch of weak fags, leftists, muslims and nigger lovers take over your part of the world. The old days were the golden age.
"The golden age," said the dumbass driving around in a car, using indoor plumbing, flips a switch on for instant light doesn't have to worry about getting his head chopped off because he ate the wrong animal and can instead, go to a grocery store to get real high-quality meat. Can eat Chinese rice, Mexican beans, Italian pizza, and Indian curry all in the same hour. Uses a cell phone that gets its signal from space lasers just to shit post on a magical network using said magical device powered by space lasers bout how bad he has it. šŸ¤£

I don't think they think any further than, 'Oh lets get rid of the royals and maybe we will get tons more money and pay less tax and get a free room in Kensington Palace' They just don't understand the alternative of becoming a republic with a head of state. A republic will lead to politicians grabbing even more power.

Wishing cancer on someone is imbecilic and demonstrates an inability to engage in constructive discourse without resorting to insults.
Uuuuuummmmm... Newsflash:

The UK IS a republic. And has been for well over a century. The monarch has zero political power. Parliament has all the power. Even the Prime Minister is a weak head of state compared to a president.

They CALL it a "constitutional monarchy," but it's a monarchy as much as North Korea is a "democratic republic."

Last edited:
Back