Serious King Charles Has Cancer (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

45cal1911

Well Known Member
My paternal side are descendants of Norman invaders, I like the idea of a royal family in England. It should be like the old days, England wouldn't have any problem that can't be killed at Tyburn.

You're a Scott so bend the knee or fuck off, same with Irish, Americans, eurotrash and poor people. My ancestors rolled you lesser fucks up into a union or put them in the ground so you can enjoy shitposting in 2024.

That is fucking funny. Haha. @D.O.A. I will not be eating no fucking insects. 😂

GoreExorcist

Forum Veteran
Big deal. My sister died of Breast Cancer, but she was not all over the news, so many have had Cancer and died even after extensive Chemo, Cancer kills, Charlie is human like everyone else , he mistreated Diana (RIP) now he is getting his comeuppance , what goes round comes round.

Dirlwanger

Revolt Against the Modern World
Big deal. My sister died of Breast Cancer, but she was not all over the news, so many have had Cancer and died even after extensive Chemo, Cancer kills, Charlie is human like everyone else , he mistreated Diana (RIP) now he is getting his comeuppance , what goes round comes round.
He DIDN'T mistreated Diana... 👀 😂

prince-charles.gif

Mastik

Lurker
He wouldn’t be your King if you don’t live in the United Kingdom, moron.

How am I crying? Wanker 🖕🏻 have some respect to the King. 🖕🏻
Fuck the royal family and fuck the king.

Wow. Us Goregrish members are so blessed to have within our ranks the mouthpiece of all of the UK! Imagine, 67 million people all thinking the same way!

I'm curious, what qualifications does one have to have for this? Did you have to submit your resume and then get interviewed by all 67 million to see if you would represent them adequately?
Don't worry, they don't. I'm from the UK and fucking hate the royal family. Don't really like the idea of the national anthem where we have to swear allegiance to the monarchy. Fuck that.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Fuck the royal family and fuck the king.

Don't worry, they don't. I'm from the UK and fucking hate the royal family. Don't really like the idea of the national anthem where we have to swear allegiance to the monarchy. Fuck that.
You lazy selfish unpatriotic fags are the reason why your country is broken. You're freeloaders. I regard you as 🗑️

Father Corpse

We are not your kind
I don’t wish ill will on him at all - but im ready for Camilla to bugger off. If that means King Charles has to die for her to just go the eff away ….

Long live King William!

Theseus

King Of Athens
Let’s hope you get it, too. Disgusting comment.
I hope your entire family gets stage 4 ass cancer like this “king”. kings used to be fucking awesome. Now it’s just fake and gay.

You lazy selfish unpatriotic fags are the reason why your country is broken. You're freeloaders. I regard you as 🗑️
Same shit here in the USA. I hear it everyday “I hate this country” “America is racist and sucks 😩” it sucks because no one cares about it. Like a car you never give maintenance, it’s gonna break fast and be shit.

macread

Well Known Member
We love King Charles, moron. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Who does? I don't know him, never met him and you are probably the same no one deserves respect just for the fact that they were born in to an over privileged family. I wouldnt wish it on anyone but I am more concerned about mates that have it and wont be as well looked after as Charlie.

My paternal side are descendants of Norman invaders, I like the idea of a royal family in England. It should be like the old days, England wouldn't have any problem that can't be killed at Tyburn.

You're a Scott so bend the knee or fuck off, same with Irish, Americans, eurotrash and poor people. My ancestors rolled you rebellious fucks up into a union or put them in the ground so you can enjoy shitposting in 2024.
Another one that has no idea of the history of the UK.

Last edited:

Dolly

Uppity cunt
I don't think they think any further than, 'Oh lets get rid of the royals and maybe we will get tons more money and pay less tax and get a free room in Kensington Palace' They just don't understand the alternative of becoming a republic with a head of state. A republic will lead to politicians grabbing even more power.

I hope your entire family gets stage 4 ass cancer
Wishing cancer on someone is imbecilic and demonstrates an inability to engage in constructive discourse without resorting to insults.

Back