Klaus Barbie (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

PTSD Is My Life

The internal medal for the wars I still fight
Excellent post thanks for posting this and especially the part about the desalination experiments the gathering of the medical notes gained governments access to multi billion £/$ businesses.....the desalination of sea water was a must for may nations and somewhat ironically one of the nations who where to use this technology to irrigate and populate arid land that had failed to hold anything but small communities was.....Israel.

I do think it would do the world good to see/read the truth of what happened to those classed as undesirables by the radicalized German people.
The truth is horrific enough for us to still not want to travel down the same road without the "extra" hysterical anti-fascist post war shouting and exaggerated claims.

The jewish community was hit hard, decimated even. Yet we are still subjected to over inflated numbers, the truth as I said is horrific enough,. so horrific they stand on there own without the outdated panic mongering. The Romanies, Gypies travellers whatever you wish to call them had a considerably higher %age of their population wiped out by the German idealists...you dont hear of their massive numbers, why? Because their where so few of them left in some cases and a terrible proportion of the ones who where allowed to live due to their incredible musical skills paid a terrible price for that right.
The room where they where given their special ID cards, musical master cards they had many types of names but it allowed them to travel from cafe to bar to cafe to bar as they had done for centuries entertaining the patrons many of whom (well the majority in most cases) where German troops who where quite frankly pissed at the removal of the living juke boxes, to allow for the Vonderful Twoops to be entertained they radiated the genitals of the musicians as they filled out the forms for their passes and gave them suits of the finest quality ransacked from the luggage of the dead and dying they gave them the best as they believed that the radiation they pumped into the clothes would cling to the high quality wool clothing.
This way they got the entertainment they wanted and had no fears of the filthy gypsy scum breeding....these people went through greater deprivation than the jews and where only saved from complete extinction by the huge number of "Russian" prisoners of war...and if there was anything they hated more than a Gypsy, a Jew was a Russian especially the Slavs by christ they went through hell.

Geemonster

What an arsehole
Short Bussed
Can't forgive America for hiding and relocating him either. I would have loved the chance to get my hands on him with a power drill!

America is the 4th Reich.
George W Bush's grandfather banked Nazi gold.

20080807-US-Flag-White-Swastika1.gif

SCUMoftheEARTH

a cat is in my brain i likes it that way
This user was banned
5961.jpg
Victims of Dr. Josef Mengele's medical experiments at Auschwitz-Birkenau. Poland, 1944

74448.jpg
A victim of Nazi medical experiments. Buchenwald concentration camp, Germany, date uncertain

63302.jpg
Medical personnel experiment on a prisoner at the Buchenwald concentration camp. Buchenwald, Germany, date uncertain.

29121.jpg
A victim of a Nazi medical experiment is immersed in icy water at the Dachau concentration camp. SS doctor Sigmund Rascher oversees the experiment. Germany, 1942.

78680.jpg
A Romani (Gypsy) victim of Nazi medical experiments to make seawater potable. Dachau concentration camp, Germany, 1944.
19091.jpg

A prisoner in a compression chamber loses consciousness (and later dies) during an experiment to determine altitudes at which aircraft crews could survive without oxygen. Dachau, Germany, 1942.
78683.jpg
A Romani (Gypsy) victim of Nazi medical experiments to make seawater potable. Dachau concentration camp, Germany, 1944.

78743l.jpg
A Jewish child is forced to show the scar left after SS physicians removed his lymph nodes. This child was one of 20 Jewish children injected with tuberculosis germs as part of a medical experiment. All were murdered on April 20, 1945. Neuengamme concentration camp, Germany, between December 1944 and February 1945.

78764.jpg
A Soviet prisoner of war, victim of a tuberculosis medical experiment at Neuengamme concentration camp. Germany, late 1944.
78745b.jpg
Seven-year-old Jacqueline Morgenstern, later a victim of tuberculosis medical experiments at the Neuengamme concentration camp. She was murdered just before the liberation of the camp. Paris, France, 1940.

61463.jpg
A war crimes investigation photo of the disfigured leg of a survivor from Ravensbrueck, Polish political prisoner Helena Hegier (Rafalska), who was subjected to medical experiments in 1942. This photograph was entered as evidence for the prosecution at the Medical Trial in Nuremberg. The disfiguring scars resulted from incisions made by medical personnel that were purposely infected with bacteria, dirt, and slivers of glass.

Hahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

interesting shit keep it comin

treeghost

winter sucks
Oh jeez, there is lots more to be told. How the nazi's were getting big ideas of 'useless eaters' from the Rockefellers and friends in the US in the 30s.

Reactions: Sev

Sev

Well Oiled Member
I have to respect Klaus Barbie, when he was on trial he said he had no regrets. "...I am a convinced nazi, and if I had to live a thousand times, I'd be a Nazi one thousand times." I'm paraphrasing, but that's the gist. He didn't try to shift the blame or repent at all, he held his head high and faced his enemies with pride.

Fran23

NewbieX
Very interesting stuff. Though some things are still being refuted today.

Though the character of Josef Mengele is truly interesting.

Quite a few of the camp women; who were not yet humiliated by him, considered him to be very handsome! "His eyes were soft and his face calm, but if snap into blind rage if something was offset".

Mengele earned the nickname "Todesengel" amongst all of the camp inmates. (Todesengel= Angel of Death). Many historians make the mistake of presuming Mengele to be a sadist. Very untrue, his own diary and accounts of other prisoners/SS officials say, "Mengele did not enjoy to cause pain to others. He did however relish the power of choosing between life and death".

Dr. Nyiszli, an unfortunate prisoner was spared, when he was discovered by Mengele during a roll call. He proved himself a worthy Doctor who could contribute to Mengele's research. (If we could call it that).

Dr. Nyiszli recalls a specific event, demonstrating Dr. Mengele's Notoriety throughout the camp, even amongst the other SS!

He was approaching a sector of the camp that was placed under heavy guard. A part of Auschwitz that no jew would enter unless he was being sent to his own death. The Guard barked. "Why are you here!", aiming his rifle at the terrified Doctor Nyiszli...who nervously muttered, I was sent by Mengele...to which the SS guard jolted back, pale-faced and immediately and politely requested how long Dr. Nyiszli would be visiting the camp sector.

Twin Survivor Eva Moses Kor said:

"It wasn’t because Mengeles' face was terrifying. His face could look very pleasant. But the atmosphere in the barracks before he came and all the preparation by the supervisors was creating that atmosphere of terror and horror that Mengele was coming. So everybody had to stand still. He would, for example, notice on one of the bunk beds that a twin was dead. He would yell and scream, “What happened? How is it possible that this twin died?” But, of course, I understand it today. An experiment had been spoiled."

(Posner, Gerald L.; Ware, John (2012-08-06). Mengele: The Complete Story (p. 42). Rowman & Littlefield. )

Many people today are unsure of what took place at the "selection" that is so infamous. Not questioning whether or not it did happen, but who did what. It was the job of camp doctors to select "healthy" and "unhealthy". The healthy lived...a little longer, the unhealthy (Such as old, too young, pregnant, mentally unstable etc) were sent to the chambers.

The other camp doctors "DESPISED" this task, in fact Dr. Hans Münch; another SS camp doctor, refused to partake in the "Abhorrent" selection process all together. His devotion to the hippocratic oath was stronger than to that of the SS. He was also known as the "Good man of Auschwitz". He injected prisoners with Malaria infected blood, but not much worse. Considering what was going on, he was in fact saving them, stalling the agenda of Auschwitz. He saved more lives than he took, using the guise of experimentation to rescue.

According to a non-jewish Political prisoner at Auschwitz, Dr. Lingens :

"Some like SS Doctor Werner Rhöde who hated his work, and SS Doctor Hans König who were deeply disgusted by the job, had to get drunk before they appeared on the ramp. Only two doctors performed the selections without any stimulants: Dr. Fritz Klein and Dr. Josef Mengele. Mengele always seemd so cold and cynical".

Josef Mengele was notorious for whistling or having the camp orchestra play for him during his inspections. He was also very well versed in Jewish holidays, which often were the worst for the prisoners.

Through a combination of a terrible temper and complete professional composure, he is very interesting.

Were currently producing a short film loosely based on Mengele victims.

I have been placed in charge of historical research for Dr. Mengele.

Feel free to contact me with questions.

John

Back