Knife attack in French Alpine town (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
I made a local copy of the video (I know french governement don't want the french people to see it)
View attachment 686876

I'm tired of this shit so I've leave Paris suburb to live in the countryside (100 miles away).
But even here it seems to change. The country is lost.
Guy with the rucksack should have picked up those rocks on the ground and threw them at the cunts head.

gene6

Fresh Meat
Wtf?! Nobody carries guns or any type of weapon in France? Well other then the crazy fucker with the knife
No, it's forbidden and the government is doing everything to disarm the population.
wearing a tear gas canister is forbidden!
I personally was taken into custody and passed in front of a judicial police officer because I had a Leatherman knife on me!
Even for hobby shooting and hunting, the controls are becoming more restrictive.
Even the police don't want to use their weapons because it puts them on trial. A witness says it moreover, the police took time to use their weapon and they even ended up injuring a victim!

rovex

Rookie
I made a local copy of the video (I know french governement don't want the french people to see it)
View attachment 686876

I'm tired of this shit so I've leave Paris suburb to live in the countryside (100 miles away).

My close family used to live in eastern Paris (Montreuil). Sold up 5 years ago, owing to the sense of insecurity and spiralling crime.

boja23

NewbieX
Thanks for the video. That was the gayest "mass knifing" I've ever seen. Twinkle toes running around like he was choreographed in a play. I think the baby in the stroller laughed that off.
View attachment 686876

gene6

Fresh Meat
Thanks for the video. That was the gayest "mass knifing" I've ever seen. Twinkle toes running around like he was choreographed in a play. I think the baby in the stroller laughed that off.
the babies are in critical condition, if not already dead but information about which is being kept secret for now.

gene6

Fresh Meat
here is the french people response to the murder....and no,....it's not a joke!
when I said the country is lost.....

McM

ARSELING
Even for hobby shooting and hunting, the controls are becoming more restrictive.
I remember back then when I was on a short stay in the Normandy you could hear the shots from trap and skeet tournaments in the area every weekend.
In the big supermarket Mammouth there were the smaller gauge 20 shotguns for French citizens free to buy. But can't recall the age restriction exactly, maybe 16 or 18 years only. Long ago anyway.
I didn't get one as a tourist from Allemagne. :(

gene6

Fresh Meat
I remember back then when I was on a short stay in the Normandy you could hear the shots from trap and skeet tournaments in the area every weekend.
In the big supermarket Mammouth there were the smaller gauge 20 shotguns for French citizens free to buy. But can't recall the age restriction exactly, maybe 16 or 18 years only. Long ago anyway.
I didn't get one as a tourist from Allemagne. :(
It was a long time ago. Now the environmental left fight to ban hunting and fishing.
My father hunts and it has become really difficult for him to be able to keep his gun. You have to do regular checks and shooting sessions to stamp a card to send to the state.
when you stop, you have to give your weapon back

Reactions: McM

Ouchfl

Well Known Member
Haha holy shit are they sure this was just another hilarious Sacha Baron Cohen black comedy? (Borat) ..... cuz if I saw this happening that's exactly what I would think it was hahaha or an episode of 'reno: 911' with how he's prancing around like that.

Back