fights Knife Fighters (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Punisher_1

This user was banned
Many years ago some friends of friends were in a very nice park on a date and hanging out and some beaners started talking shit. So the guy told them to shut the fuck up and move on the beaners pulled knives and cut the one guys forearm about 12 inches.
Illegals were a problem 30 years ago and still are.
I think the time for civility is long over and the bodies need to hit the floor.

MysteryTraveler

Forum Veteran
slice-a-booby.jpg

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
Many years ago some friends of friends were in a very nice park on a date and hanging out and some beaners started talking shit. So the guy told them to shut the fuck up and move on the beaners pulled knives and cut the one guys forearm about 12 inches.
Illegals were a problem 30 years ago and still are.
I think the time for civility is long over and the bodies need to hit the floor.
yeah even the mexicans hate mexican americans, and the culture they have spread to even their homeland, the thuggery, all the OGs (not gang OGs actual OGs, people who fucking work for a living and support a family) fucking hate these little shits and want them dead and gone. if they dont want them why the fuck should we is my take. If they threaten you dome em, simple as.

Back