fights Knife Sneak Attack By Black (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

sirnovice

Rookie
Stop moaning you gentiles love the mudbloods taking over your countries. /s
Not even, it’s planned by the corrupt to better control the populace. It won’t stay that way for long that’s for sure. People think the majority is just going to sit by and twiddle their thumbs. That’s not going to happen.

Barf_fart

Rookie
Is this a fucking high school? Some little fucker tried to stab someone with a pair of scissors a few weeks ago at the HS I work at. Fuck this new generation. This ENTIRE generation is growing into the kind of pussies that "fight" by shooting people in the back.

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
Is this a fucking high school? Some little fucker tried to stab someone with a pair of scissors a few weeks ago at the HS I work at. Fuck this new generation. This ENTIRE generation is growing into the kind of pussies that "fight" by shooting people in the back.
What do u do at the high school

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
Excellent Defense By The Nip. Close The Distance, Isolate The Knife Hand
View attachment 738837
lmao and the dumb fucking teachers slam the wrong kid on the ground, daily reminder we let these retards teach our kids everything they know

this is nothing new, my dads highschool in the 70s had gunfights in the parking lot and once even in school, same in the 80s, and 90s, and early 2000s, everyone always says the new generation is worse but honestly it really isnt

Back