beatings Ladies. Buy a gun.. (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Smooby

Retard Extraordinaire
I suggest a real rifle, about 20 more magazines. Those a re great for self-defense but you need lots of mags, pre-loaded in part. I real rifle is something you can touch someone with over 200 meters with ease that short Draco is not that sort of rifle.

Great start the 75 rounder is a solid choice
Yeah I only have 6 magazines, but I also have 2 75 round drums and 6 preloaded clips for my sig sauer. I bought a U-loader for the magazines, but I never got around to loadin em up. I would like to get a rifle, any suggestions?

Yyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaa… i could totally see you shooting a delivery driver that came to the wrong house.

And is that a dildo you keep hidden in the safe?

View attachment 714630
No that is actually my dildo holster

Punisher_1

This user was banned
Yeah I only have 6 magazines, but I also have 2 75 round drums and 6 preloaded clips for my sig sauer. I bought a U-loader for the magazines, but I never got around to loadin em up. I would like to get a rifle, any suggestions?

No that is actually my dildo holster

Bro, too many suggestions.

Here is what suggest since you have a ton of ammo in 7.62X39 stick with that. Or if you want to pick up something in 5.56 that is fine as well because we have soo many AR platforms to choose from

Minimum 16 in barrel

You want to go with a "quality" rifle something with interchangeable parts so in a situation it breaks, and they do, you can get a part easily. You never know when a law is passed that might cause supply chain issues. This will run you $800 to $1500 purchase a parts replacement package usually worth the $50

Then I would suggest an optic with at least a 6X magnification or a magnifier and holo sight combination whichever you like the best and suits your budget. Price range $300 to $1200

Ergonomics/ attachments. Any grip combination front and rear is a help. You don't need anything big just something that allows a good grip. A detachable sling is useful as well. If you have nigh vision you will need a IR LASER on your rifle. This allows point shooting at night.

Nightvision and Thermals you can buy whatever you like whether on a helmet or on gun but battery life is important. So pick up lots of batteries. Seeing at night is key because people take advantage of the dark. Helment is about $350 to $1500 night vision devices run from $300 to $5000.

While I love to own several weapons the real value is in having a few that are excellent and that you can utilize with perfection in the dark, fucked up in a panic. Also having something you can see at night, reach out and touch someone and functions is ultimately of great value.

Smooby

Retard Extraordinaire
Bro, too many suggestions.

Here is what suggest since you have a ton of ammo in 7.62X39 stick with that. Or if you want to pick up something in 5.56 that is fine as well because we have soo many AR platforms to choose from

Minimum 16 in barrel

You want to go with a "quality" rifle something with interchangeable parts so in a situation it breaks, and they do, you can get a part easily. You never know when a law is passed that might cause supply chain issues. This will run you $800 to $1500 purchase a parts replacement package usually worth the $50

Then I would suggest an optic with at least a 6X magnification or a magnifier and holo sight combination whichever you like the best and suits your budget. Price range $300 to $1200

Ergonomics/ attachments. Any grip combination front and rear is a help. You don't need anything big just something that allows a good grip. A detachable sling is useful as well. If you have nigh vision you will need a IR LASER on your rifle. This allows point shooting at night.

Nightvision and Thermals you can buy whatever you like whether on a helmet or on gun but battery life is important. So pick up lots of batteries. Seeing at night is key because people take advantage of the dark. Helment is about $350 to $1500 night vision devices run from $300 to $5000.

While I love to own several weapons the real value is in having a few that are excellent and that you can utilize with perfection in the dark, fucked up in a panic. Also having something you can see at night, reach out and touch someone and functions is ultimately of great value.
Wow thanks for the thoughtful response. I have a green laser for my pistol, my brother told me it was essential and he's a gun fanatic so I trust him implicitly. I'll show him this info and see what he says. I definitely want to stick with the same type of ammo so it's so INSANELY expensive now.

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
What a self aggrandizing, misogynistic coward of a negroe man! Hitting a white woman with a full fist! If she’s smart she’ll use this footage to lock him up for some time. If she’s smart she’ll get a restraining order against this creep The other lady with the gun anticipated this behavior from low-life cretin and she was prepared. Where does he get off that this is ok? And they weren’t even alone. So he did it in public view which means he doesn’t care that his violence on women is seen by others. Lock him up please !

Back