bizarre Leading By Example (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Bring em up right the sheboon way
the kid will grow up to be a lord of the jungle...

1716311833030.png

Harumph

"I'm afraid you're in a 'gotsta go situation'!"
"THIS SITE USED TO BE SOMETHING I ENJOYED VISITING TO GET MY DAILY DOSE OF REALITY OF THE WORLD BUT THE RACIST ARE A PLAQUE TO THIS SITE. ITS DISGUSTING HOW MANY AMERICANS CAN HATE ANOTHER AMERICAN DUE TO SKIN COLOR. I USED TO ARGUE BACK IN FORTH. THEIR HATERED CAUSED ME TO HATE WITHOUT REALIZING. I SAY ALL THIS TO SAY IM LEAVING THE GOREGRISH COMMUNITY SO SAVE MYSELF FROM THINKING EVERYONE IN THE WORLD SHARE YOUR HATRED. ON BEHAVE OF THE NON RACIST, AFRICAN AMERICANS, HISPANICS, ASIANS WE APPRECIATE YOUR MATURITY AND WISH YOU WELL. AND TO THE RACIST, WELL, 🖕🏿🖕🏾🖕🏽🖕🏼🖕🏻🖕" - Another Happy Customer

:lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz:

CunningLinguist

gots book-learnins
"THIS SITE USED TO BE SOMETHING I ENJOYED VISITING TO GET MY DAILY DOSE OF REALITY OF THE WORLD BUT THE RACIST ARE A PLAQUE TO THIS SITE. ITS DISGUSTING HOW MANY AMERICANS CAN HATE ANOTHER AMERICAN DUE TO SKIN COLOR. I USED TO ARGUE BACK IN FORTH. THEIR HATERED CAUSED ME TO HATE WITHOUT REALIZING. I SAY ALL THIS TO SAY IM LEAVING THE GOREGRISH COMMUNITY SO SAVE MYSELF FROM THINKING EVERYONE IN THE WORLD SHARE YOUR HATRED. ON BEHAVE OF THE NON RACIST, AFRICAN AMERICANS, HISPANICS, ASIANS WE APPRECIATE YOUR MATURITY AND WISH YOU WELL. AND TO THE RACIST, WELL, 🖕🏿🖕🏾🖕🏽🖕🏼🖕🏻🖕" - Another Happy Customer

If you are being facetious, I certainly don't want to take it seriously. I understand sarcasm and satire. It's a little odd to write in all capitals because it looks like you're screaming.

I personally object to people trying to make the issue skin color, since skin color means nothing. The problem is clearly behavior. Animals react out of instinct, fear, anger, etc. It is the brain, most of all, that distinguishes humans from other animals. We have the ability to consider the likely outcome of our actions. I think it has to do with the prefrontal cortex. It's developed in humans, but not so much in other animals.

There are people that stand upright on 2 legs and are clearly not animals, yet they don't seem to have that control over their reactions that distinguishes us humans. I have been pulled over by the police many times in my life, and even arrested on several occasions, and I never one time fought with the police nor even considered fighting with the police.

I never went into any kind of a business and threw anything. This is because I identify as a human being, not an animal. It has nothing to do with the whiteness of my skin. I don't believe that the problem is that black lives don't matter to white people. I think that there are some people that shouldn't live in a country where they might get pulled over by the police, or where McNuggets are not served at breakfast time.

My two cents.

Harumph

After more than three thousand messages here (!), this complete dipshit @BleedThrough tags this quote from somebody else leaving GG earlier this morning about this very topic with my first
Good Job Faggot
, and it's wrong and incorrectly applied! Congratulations! Now remove it, you stupid fucking mentally
Retard
ed twat or you will be known as such until you go the way of the above dipshit! In the meantime, please
Kill Yourself
so you will not further contaminate the Earth with others like you!

If you are being facetious, I certainly don't want to take it seriously. I understand sarcasm and satire. It's a little odd to write in all capitals because it looks like you're screaming.

I personally object to people trying to make the issue skin color, since skin color means nothing. The problem is clearly behavior. Animals react out of instinct, fear, anger, etc. It is the brain, most of all, that distinguishes humans from other animals. We have the ability to consider the likely outcome of our actions. I think it has to do with the prefrontal cortex. It's developed in humans, but not so much in other animals.

There are people that stand upright on 2 legs and are clearly not animals, yet they don't seem to have that control over their reactions that distinguishes us humans. I have been pulled over by the police many times in my life, and even arrested on several occasions, and I never one time fought with the police nor even considered fighting with the police.

I never went into any kind of a business and threw anything. This is because I identify as a human being, not an animal. It has nothing to do with the whiteness of my skin. I don't believe that the problem is that black lives don't matter to white people. I think that there are some people that shouldn't live in a country where they might get pulled over by the police, or where McNuggets are not served at breakfast time.

My two cents.
I quoted this from someone who rage quit here earlier today about the topic covered in this very thread purely for comedic effect using recall. That is all.

BleedThrough

Sick bitch
After more than three thousand messages here (!), this complete dipshit @BleedThrough tags this quote from somebody else leaving GG earlier this morning about this very topic with my first
Good Job Faggot
, and it's wrong and incorrectly applied! Congratulations! Now remove it, you stupid fucking mentally
Retard
ed twat or you will be known as such until you go the way of the above dipshit! In the meantime, please
Kill Yourself

I quoted this from someone who rage quit here earlier today about the topic covered in this very thread purely for comedic effect using recall. That is all.
I thought you were leaving, bitch!!

wiggins

Forum Veteran

1716314840997.png

Harumph

I thought you were leaving, bitch!!
You wish. Not me cuntcake! Stop thinking! You weaken nations when you do that! It's a quote from this thread earlier today! I know it's hard for you, but do try to keep up you retarded fuck!

Not me cuntcake! It's from this earlier today! I know it's hard for you, but do try to keep up you retarded fuck!
Congratulations² @BleedThrough, you illiterate dipshit short bus passenger on your new monikers! You wear them very well and as expected, indeed. Care to triple down on stupid, too?
1716315627696.png

Last edited:

BleedThrough

Sick bitch
Not me cuntcake! Stop thinking! You weaken nations when you do that! It's a quote from this thread earlier today! I know it's hard for you, but do try to keep up you retarded fuck!

Congratulations² @BleedThrough, you illiterate dipshit short bus passenger on your new monikers! You wear them very well and as expected, indeed.
View attachment 784836
Lmfao I banged your mother on that bus now fuck off

Theseus

King Of Athens
Good Job Faggot
Retard
Kill Yourself

You sound like a triggered nigger and it’s amusing to me. Obviously not all blacks are bad but…. A lot are. Look at FBI crime statistics. A minority of the population is responsible for majority of the crime.

Back