bizarre Leading By Example (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

methedup77

Forum Veteran
If you are being facetious, I certainly don't want to take it seriously. I understand sarcasm and satire. It's a little odd to write in all capitals because it looks like you're screaming.

I personally object to people trying to make the issue skin color, since skin color means nothing. The problem is clearly behavior. Animals react out of instinct, fear, anger, etc. It is the brain, most of all, that distinguishes humans from other animals. We have the ability to consider the likely outcome of our actions. I think it has to do with the prefrontal cortex. It's developed in humans, but not so much in other animals.

There are people that stand upright on 2 legs and are clearly not animals, yet they don't seem to have that control over their reactions that distinguishes us humans. I have been pulled over by the police many times in my life, and even arrested on several occasions, and I never one time fought with the police nor even considered fighting with the police.

I never went into any kind of a business and threw anything. This is because I identify as a human being, not an animal. It has nothing to do with the whiteness of my skin. I don't believe that the problem is that black lives don't matter to white people. I think that there are some people that shouldn't live in a country where they might get pulled over by the police, or where McNuggets are not served at breakfast time.

My two cents.
Fucking really? You’re going to come out say that shit? Listen here shitbag, I understand every race does dumb shit? But why is it that every fucking restaurant video; it’s NIGGERS acting fucking stupid? It’s NIGGER activity that’s makes places a zoo. They fuck everything up. You say skin color? Ok? What has the Nigger race built in the world? Name it. Name a monument, architecture or structure the Nigger race has built? Why is it in all the countries in Africa that the bigger is in charge of? They have to import food? Show me crops growing in Africa with farming. I’m talking in the industrial scale. Tractors. Not some fucking naked baboon in the jungle picking bananas for his tribe.

In America. Why is all the low income areas full of niggers? And they ones that go live in upper middle? 9/10 get subsidies from the government because they’re a fucking minority. Why is it niggers are the only ones oppressed? Asians and Mexicans don’t come to America and lay the fuck down.

macread

Well Known Member
You don't have to tell us "You come here every day for your lunch" we just have to look at your fat fucking wobbly arse to know that you do.

CunningLinguist

Even more drunk than before
Fucking really? You’re going to come out say that shit? Listen here shitbag, I understand every race does dumb shit? But why is it that every fucking restaurant video; it’s NIGGERS acting fucking stupid? It’s NIGGER activity that’s makes places a zoo. They fuck everything up. You say skin color? Ok? What has the Nigger race built in the world? Name it. Name a monument, architecture or structure the Nigger race has built? Why is it in all the countries in Africa that the bigger is in charge of? They have to import food? Show me crops growing in Africa with farming. I’m talking in the industrial scale. Tractors. Not some fucking naked baboon in the jungle picking bananas for his tribe.

In America. Why is all the low income areas full of niggers? And they ones that go live in upper middle? 9/10 get subsidies from the government because they’re a fucking minority. Why is it niggers are the only ones oppressed? Asians and Mexicans don’t come to America and lay the fuck down.
Exactly what did I write that you disagree with?

CunningLinguist

Even more drunk than before
Skin color. Niggers fuck everything up. Don’t give me that shit skin color doesn’t play a part. Go to Africa. And see for yourself. Go to the ghetto and see for yourself
Okay then. I have a problem with people who fuck everything up. People who don't seem to have the human ability to consider the likely outcomes of their actions. People who tear up McDonald's because they can't get an extra sauce for their McNuggets. People who don't respect or understand the way a civilized society functions. You have a problem with their skin color. We're going to have to agree to disagree.

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
@sonkyree

SEE what you have caused with confusion now...
😂😂😂😂

"THIS SITE USED TO BE SOMETHING I ENJOYED VISITING TO GET MY DAILY DOSE OF REALITY OF THE WORLD BUT THE RACIST ARE A PLAQUE TO THIS SITE. ITS DISGUSTING HOW MANY AMERICANS CAN HATE ANOTHER AMERICAN DUE TO SKIN COLOR. I USED TO ARGUE BACK IN FORTH. THEIR HATERED CAUSED ME TO HATE WITHOUT REALIZING. I SAY ALL THIS TO SAY IM LEAVING THE GOREGRISH COMMUNITY SO SAVE MYSELF FROM THINKING EVERYONE IN THE WORLD SHARE YOUR HATRED. ON BEHAVE OF THE NON RACIST, AFRICAN AMERICANS, HISPANICS, ASIANS WE APPRECIATE YOUR MATURITY AND WISH YOU WELL. AND TO THE RACIST, WELL, 🖕🏿🖕🏾🖕🏽🖕🏼🖕🏻🖕" - Another Happy Customer

:lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz:
See what he has caused now with people getting confused with this thread after this....😂🤣

Back