Crime Leftist faggots fight Texas State troopers (2 Viewers)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

Radioactive2010

This user was banned
So While im not a big fan of the Police clearly not all of them are assholes or tools of politicians. In this case, I assume this is some ANTIFA faggots and pro HAMAS morons pulling some shit.

I cold not agree more with the headline The cops should have started shooting.

Note the agitators run off into the crowd like pussies.

It is beyond time to start exiling people like this.

LOL.......so........you say you're NOT a big fan of police but in this video you like them????? LOL Plus you're ASSUMING?????? Hahahahahahah Never assume anything dumb dumb...it's just makes you look like an idiot. I ASSUME you HATED THE COPS DURING THE MAGA RIOTS ON JANUARY 6th huh???? Should law enforcement have shot and killed Maga maggots. Thankfully they did shoot and kill that maga bitch.

Attachments

• insurrectionaftermath2-1024x687.jpg
    insurrectionaftermath2-1024x687.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 15

wiggins

Forum Veteran
I think the media lies I went on Google maps in the Gaza strip and they have nice restaurants hotels fancy looking food
Funny you should say that. I checked out 'airbnd Gaza' looking for a cheap deal a couple of weeks ago. Lots of nice spots to stay...

However, forecast of dust storms and smoke haze...

Fuck you, you worthless rightwing cornhole fucker.

If you're anti- anti-fascist, then you're a fucking fascist, so go fucking suck a dead dogs dick you bootlicking NAZI cunt.

My family has a proud tradition of killing NAZIs.
Normally I'd give you a virtual flogging but seeing you have the great TISM pic as your avatar I'll give you a pass this time...

Last edited:

pskins

Lurker
So While im not a big fan of the Police clearly not all of them are assholes or tools of politicians. In this case, I assume this is some ANTIFA faggots and pro HAMAS morons pulling some shit.

qwepoi1

Rookie

I can't believe cop's didn't shoot those faggets

Back