Crime Leftist faggots fight Texas State troopers (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

Punisher_1

This user was banned
So While im not a big fan of the Police clearly not all of them are assholes or tools of politicians. In this case, I assume this is some ANTIFA faggots and pro HAMAS morons pulling some shit.

I cold not agree more with the headline The cops should have started shooting.

Note the agitators run off into the crowd like pussies.

It is beyond time to start exiling people like this.

Ratmben24

Lurker
So While im not a big fan of the Police clearly not all of them are assholes or tools of politicians. In this case, I assume this is some ANTIFA faggots and pro HAMAS morons pulling some shit.

Fully agree dump them in a 3rd world country

Clam

Forum Veteran

Time to use more force to stop these animals!

Tottie

You've got to laugh

Why aren't they smashing folk, the polis aswell they should be smashing folk at least

SlovakBabe

Forum Veteran
pepper spray the fuckers and use a baton to tap them on their head, break up such shit rally fast and make sure thei remember how they got treated

Tottie

You've got to laugh

Wee curly tried to grab officer tubbys gun then came back an shoved him clown never noticed,America's fucked. I'm not even American, they've got youse sheepul right left,while yer getting fucked right up the middle, the politicians are aw scum open yer eye's Britain's fucked tae no doubt,but I've never seen a mob so divided like the United States.think about it you're the people who's dividing yae
Why aren't they smashing folk, the polis aswell they should be smashing folk at least

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
Wanker cops did next to fuck all because there was a big crowd.. Now usualy American cops if there's just one person and they push the cop or go for their gun get filled full of lead. BTW i'm not stcking up for that crowd i hate that type but American pigs usualy don't hold back letting the lead flow.

SJW-Snowflake❄️

From the Land Down Under 🇦🇺
Fuck you, you worthless rightwing cornhole fucker.

If you're anti- anti-fascist, then you're a fucking fascist, so go fucking suck a dead dogs dick you bootlicking NAZI cunt.

My family has a proud tradition of killing NAZIs.

Back