Serious Let the party begin! (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
An honest politician....... in an ideal world, he'd advance to the top.

Alas, in our shitty world, politicians typically say one thing, mean another thing, and usually don't do anything. Bunch of self-serving, coniving, douchebags.

Honesty seems to land politicians in the shit, usually as a result of their backhand payoffs, and lawbreaking antics being exposed to the public.

I wish Geert Wilders a long political career. Maybe he can inspire other politicians to also be honest.

Mondriaan

Rookie
😆 He has recently greatly reduced his wishes because he really wants to become the leader and the question is whether he will get those demands through.

mrln

silent ghost
An honest politician....... in an ideal world, he'd advance to the top.

Alas, in our shitty world, politicians typically say one thing, mean another thing, and usually don't do anything. Bunch of self-serving, coniving, douchebags.

Honesty seems to land politicians in the shit, usually as a result of their backhand payoffs, and lawbreaking antics being exposed to the public.

I wish Geert Wilders a long political career. Maybe he can inspire other politicians to also be honest.
couldnt agree more.
also an honest politician wont get them invited to the reindeer games either. theyre usually black listed and ousted,amongst other crooked politicians.
hopefully this does "catch on". but it will be a slow drawn process.

Gerdo74

MUHAMMAD WAS A PAEDOPHILE
This user was banned
Europe seems to be getting sick of Muslim scum, 1st Poland 🇵🇱 now Holland 🇳🇱 France 🇫🇷 teeters on the brink constantly, just need the Nazis 🇩🇪 to get there......maybe Auschwitz will be opened up again and trains with Muslim's headed that way.

Dirlwanger

Revolt Against the Modern World
Europe seems to be getting sick of Muslim scum, 1st Poland 🇵🇱 now Holland 🇳🇱 France 🇫🇷 teeters on the brink constantly, just need the Nazis 🇩🇪 to get there......maybe Auschwitz will be opened up again and trains with Muslim's headed that way.
Auschwitz is reserved for the jews, please find another spot.

Back