animals Lions Enjoying Dinner (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Stormy Llewellyn

Forum Veteran
This is a website full of neurotic humans. We seek the nightmare you silly child.

Oh no, you can see blood squirting out of the animals neck each time its heart beats.
Ya, he went and got a drink of it at the end. True animal gore... P.S. It's usually the lioness who kills the prey. The lion sits on his ass with his main blowing in the breeze acting all tough...lol

PurrGirl

Cuddler of cats
Oh no, you can see blood squirting out of the animals neck each time its heart beats.
You can see fluid trickling, but I don't believe it has to do with a beating heart, and I don't actually think it's blood at all. Animals and people continue to bleed for a while after they are dead, of course, as we see demonstrated often on this site. But I think it's more likely purge fluid, the reddish brown fluid that can exude from a body well after death due to the pressure from gasses related to decomposition. And the impression that it's "spurting", again, may be due to the lions' yanking the head around.

The biggest tell that it's not alive, though, is that the lions would not have started with the face, right near the deadly fangs, if the hippo were alive.

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
I'm your nightmare members of goregrish
No, ur just a small small man.
No1 cares 4 u.
Im SURE u dont even enter anyones head.

My bet is the MORE we all ignore ya now. The MORE annoyed YOU will get.

Small SMALL man with a TINY LIKKLE PENIS. 🤣🤣🤣

Anyway....

back on track...

Is that a HIPPO or a Dinosaur??
🤔🤔😂😂🤣

badangel7

i'm a cyborg
i'm pretty sure that hippo is alive...
i googled how much a hippo's head weighs and i think his head is way too heavy for those cats to bother holding it up...
Screenshot_20230923-184201_Gallery.jpg

sorry, i probably could have edited this pic better ...

GarGoil

Forum Veteran
i googled how much a hippo's head weighs and i think his head is way too heavy for those cats to bother holding it up...View attachment 709735

Thus why I believe the animal is still alive, because its cranium weights a 1000 lbs and would have been pulled down by gravity if the animal were deceased. Maybe it is just kind of bobble-heading around there.

lechmich

Forum Veteran
No way is hippo alive, it would have bled out from those arteries in less than a minute.

Kittys will need to sleep for about a day and a half after that lunch :D

i googled how much a hippo's head weighs and i think his head is way too heavy for those cats to bother holding it up...View attachment 709735
Half of it is eaten

Last edited:
Back