Warning:Children Little ones crushed by bus (1 Viewer)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

mynameILZ

Bark at tha 🐼 moooo
.n
Whoa wow. It looked as though these children coulda did a swim move or anything but what they did do
walk smack dab into the wheel, which subsequently turned them into something else than what they woke up with
putting it gently RIP sad

Father Corpse

We are not your kind
Why do you hate kids?
1. They’re obnoxious
2. They’re disease-ridden
3. They’re smelly
4. They’re dirty
5.a. Their parents suck. helicopter hovering over them while they ‘explore’, it’s like they’re making a show of ‘look how cute my kid is!’ No, it isn’t.
5.b. Their parents suck. Completely negligent, ignoring their kid. So kid learns poor behavior to get their attention. Makes me want to drop kick both of them.
6. They’re dumb. Either they’re asking too many questions, or acting like total retards bc they’re not asking enough questions.
7. Babies are not cute. No I don’t want to see pics of it. No I don’t want to hold yours.

Bruno Puntz Jones

Well Known Member
1. They’re obnoxious
3. They’re smelly
4. They’re dirty
5.a. Their parents suck. helicopter hovering over them while they ‘explore’, it’s like they’re making a show of ‘look how cute my kid is!’ No, it isn’t.
5.b. Their parents suck. Completely negligent, ignoring their kid. So kid learns poor behavior to get their attention. Makes me want to drop kick both of them.
6. They’re dumb. Either they’re asking too many questions, or acting like total retards bc they’re not asking enough questions.
7. Babies are not cute. No I don’t want to see pics of it. No I don’t want to hold yours.
Good list. I couldn't agree more. Kids are generally just little expensive vanity projects whose existence is intended to validate the worth of adults who have otherwise contributed nothing worthwhile to the world.

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
A fully loaded bus at that.

1. They’re obnoxious
3. They’re smelly
4. They’re dirty
Are you describing kids or the homeless?

Back