Users who are viewing this thread

Monkman777

Forum Veteran
Guy tortured and locked in hatch to die by Russian soldiers in Motyzhin Ukraine
Screenshot_2022-04-02-18-17-29.png

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
It appears he was lowered by the orange strap. He was probably alive then. Other wise they would of dumped him in .
He certainly looks like his enemies worked him over terribly .

War really sucks.
And the U.S. has started and or engaged in more wars than any Nation in history.

It's only a matter of " WHEN" that same fate comes this way .

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Those hatches don't "lock" ... sure they're heavy AF.
But no locking.
I had a boss who'd ask all potential new hires "why are manhole covers round" as a standard interview question. Keep in mind this was never for a role that would have anything to do with manholes, their covers or anything subsurface. It was intended to get a sense of how their thought process worked. Some of the more common answers were "round is easier to roll away from the hole", "a round cover is never capable of falling into the opening" (vs a square cover that could if at a diagonal to the opening), "that's the shape of most city workers who are going to go down the hole". There were no right or wrong answers but no answer is a bad thing. He was a bit different but always treated me well as an employee.

Lord Vrodain

NewbieX
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
It appears he was lowered by the orange strap. He was probably alive then. Other wise they would of dumped him in .

War really sucks.
And the U.S. has started and or engaged in more wars than any Nation in history.

More wars then ANY nation in history? I beg to differ on that one.....

Ranman

Well Known Member
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

War really sucks.

Do your research in history you dumb fuck! The U.S. has only been around since the 1700s.

P5ykoOHD

Omelette du Fromage! (PS: DickButt)
I had a boss who'd ask all potential new hires "why are manhole covers round" as a standard interview question. Keep in mind this was never for a role that would have anything to do with manholes, their covers or anything subsurface. It was intended to get a sense of how their thought process worked. Some of the more common answers were "round is easier to roll away from the hole", "a round cover is never capable of falling into the opening" (vs a square cover that could if at a diagonal to the opening), "that's the shape of most city workers who are going to go down the hole". There were no right or wrong answers but no answer is a bad thing. He was a bit different but always treated me well as an employee.
Actually, the reason is because it's the only shape that can't "fall into it's self if a few mm larger diameter".
So, it's the only shape that allows you to be 100% unable to drop the cover into the hole by accident.
^^

Edit: oups, didn't fully read your quote xD
Sounds like a cool boss.

Rev.B.East

Devouring souls since 1978
Way I see it, if Zelensky is gonna tell the public to throw Molotov cocktails at the Russians, they're no longer civilians, they're combatants!! How can russian soldiers not shoot back? P.S. I'm not russian lol just in interest of impartiality

Sicksicle

Well Known Member
I'm going to say I think he's already dead, judging from the blood pooling under the skin and the elastic strap around his neck, I reckon he's toast already.

Back