disaster Locked Keys In Car (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
Or a chav.
When I used to steal cars, my usual means of entry (when I couldn't bypass the door key) was the shatter the rear quarterlight window - which was easy to do with a screwdriver. You just slid the screwdriver down the inside of the windowframe, and then lean it backwards - the window typically shattered immediately. Then it was a simple case of reaching in, undoing the back door, and then from there the front door. Plus, with the rear window smashed out and the remains removed, from a distance it wasn't noticeable that the window was missing. Ofcourse, that was before the days of electronic central locking, car alarms as standard, or engine imobilisers..... y'know, back when it was fun.

se7en.is.back

Pagan historian
Nobody uses the wire coat hanger trick anymore?
Right, all you need is a block wedge

I understand not wanting to spend $300 on a locksmith, but he definitely should of listened to the dude taking the video.🤦😂

Reminds me of this asshole my sister was dating... One night when they were bad hoping and wasted (which was every day for him), they were arguing on the outside one of the bars they were at, and he threw her keys God knows where. At the the time there was almost 2 feet of fresh soft snow. They spent time at every bar on that street and the next day couldn't remember which bar they were standing outside of when he threw them. My sister had me and like 3 of her friends searching for them for almost 3 hours. We eventually gave up and called a locksmith who claimed the best route to take was to use some kind of laser that would make a template key from scratch. It cost her well over $600 plus a parking ticket. She continued to date him and experience similar incidents for 2 more years until HE broke up with her for telling him that she cheated on him once even though he had been caught cheating prior with her "best friend." People can be so stupid...🤦

Last edited:

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
He understands nothing of costs. Out of all the options he chose the most expensive. The guy should have taken the brick from him and threw it thru the back window. That's the only way to help these type of idiots.

Back