bizarre Long Ways To Go Buddy (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
I remember doing a lead climb at Mt Arapilies, putting in little bolts which I was not confident would hold me if I fell, moving up in the hope of placing a big, bomb proof bolt but never found it. Then it began to rain, and then sleet. The rock face turned to soap. I froze... 120' up...legs hammering like this poor cunts. I could not get the intrusive visions of falling out of my mind...

Eventually my mate lowered down a rope which I tied one handed into a figure 8 rethread and scrambled up with no issues.

Climbing is a head game.

And yes, Zero, I was a sissy...

ShartCart

Crusty piss fenders
This user was banned
I remember doing a lead climb at Mt Arapilies, putting in little bolts which I was not confident would hold me if I fell, moving up in the hope of placing a big, bomb proof bolt but never found it. Then it began to rain, and then sleet. The rock face turned to soap. I froze... 120' up...legs hammering like this poor cunts. I could not get the intrusive visions of falling out of my mind...

Eventually my mate lowered down a rope which I tied one handed into a figure 8 rethread and scrambled up with no issues.

Climbing is a head game.

Shit man, fuuuuuuuuuck that. Iā€™d just start convulsing on the ground looking up at all thatšŸ˜‚

lechmich

Forum Veteran
Sometimes people get shit scared in the funniest of places for no reason at all something just clicks and you have to rescue them. Looking down is usually the cause...

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran

Climbing is a head game.

Climbing is so awesome. Not done it for years. It's definitely NOT a sissys game. Knowing knots is needed 100%

Back