bizarre Look At Them Sexy Heifers (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

MysteryTraveler

Forum Veteran
What do their vaginas look like?
Pizza-Dough.jpg

Bless their souls, I could live around backwoods mountain inbreeds every day easier than I can tolerate Basketball Americans or Mexicans. I'm not saying I would enjoy it, but Jeffro, Lilly-May, and Honey-Belle won't rob your local 7-11 or steal the tires off your car.

Last edited:

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

π™°πš—πšπšŽπš•πšŠ 𝚘𝚏 π™³πšŽπšŠπšπš‘.

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
What do their vaginas look like?

It remains a mystery, as they are almost impossible to find under all the fat and pendulous abdomen. Imagine trying to dig down into quicksand to find something, and you are still not even close to the difficulty. Using odour to locate the vulva is of no use, as the whole area kicks out such an abrasive pong you’d be crying and vomiting before reaching the treasure.

Gynaecology Consultants win prestigious lifetime achievement awards for finding such a vagina just once in their career. They boast about their skill over wine lunches, always having French cheese to strengthen their nasal resistance to the offensive crotch odour of their morbidly obese patients.

The few Consultants that have found the flange, sent their nurses on brutal training courses to be able to lift the abdominal apron. It takes serious dedication.

IMG_7708.jpeg

Last edited:

dafuq

Rookie
Hey guys, wanna get her all wet and saucy?
Just pick a few scabs and she's a raring to go.
Alabama foreplay.

Back