Serious Loosing connection (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Indoraptor

Ice princess with maximum asshole behavior
I knew what she posted. Because I have no trouble using Google Translate.

But for everyone's benefit, it translates to "Zapple has a small penis!"
Poor thing!no one pays attention to you!My pity is now exhausted. Now quickly to mom!Remember, no one likes snitch and know-it-alls! You think you're an eloquent comedian, no, you're just glib

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
Poor thing!no one pays attention to you!My pity is now exhausted. Now quickly to mom!Remember, no one likes snitch and know-it-alls! You think you're an eloquent comedian, no, you're just glib
Attention? We're all guilty of craving that. You. Me. Everyone.

Pity? You have no pity, although I suspect that your lack of pity is not caused the same as mine. Unless we both had it battered out of us children? Sure - being turned into a sociopath has some benefits: you are thicker-skinned, more confident, less indecisive, but the social rammifications of being turned into a monster - albeit not from choice - is a heavy burden to bear at times. No, I don't pity. Or whatever you think it is.

My mother and father are both out of my life. For the better, I think.

I am eloquent - perks of being a Gemini (allegedly). The glibness and superficial charm are products of my sociopathy (again, allegedly). I have no complaint with either aspect of my ability to communicate.

I shall not expect a reply from you - because you'd not want to spare me attention, and you are all out of "pity". For that, I am very thankful.

Indoraptor

Ice princess with maximum asshole behavior
Attention? We're all guilty of craving that. You. Me. Everyone.

Pity? You have no pity, although I suspect that your lack of pity is not caused the same as mine. Unless we both had it battered out of us children? Sure - being turned into a sociopath has some benefits: you are thicker-skinned, more confident, less indecisive, but the social rammifications of being turned into a monster - albeit not from choice - is a heavy burden to bear at times. No, I don't pity. Or whatever you think it is.

My mother and father are both out of my life. For the better, I think.

I am eloquent - perks of being a Gemini (allegedly). The glibness and superficial charm are products of my sociopathy (again, allegedly). I have no complaint with either aspect of my ability to communicate.

I shall not expect a reply from you - because you'd not want to spare me attention, and you are all out of "pity". For that, I am very thankful.
I'm sorry. I didn't want to hurt you, I thought you could tolerate such sayings, you don't talk like a monastery student. Peace?

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
No, I have honour, but I only use it for people that I know in person, or respect. I don;t know you, and I don't respect you. And yes, I like anal sex - although typically, I like it when my ass is getting filled (in which case it's nice, clean, and so accommodating). And yes, I suck cock from time to time - as do you.

Antifa? Hardly, as my own political idealogy is a mix of left and right wing beliefs. I just don't have any time for national patriotism or racial purity, which was part and parcel of Nazi idealogy. Such ideas are a fucking joke.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
ok so whats this thread about again?
No more videos from this cunt

Screenshot_20231030-055500.png

Back