Serious Loosing connection (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Indoraptor

Ice princess with maximum asshole behavior
1698503593559.png
1698503593559.png
#
— 🚨🇵🇸 BREAKING: Jawwal announced that the Jewish airstrikes have destroyed Gaza's last international cable which connected the Gaza Strip with the world resulting in a full telecommunication outage. Live data showcases a collapse in connectivity in the Gaza Strip due to the heavy terrorist bombardments.

The Palestinian Ministry of Communications announced that their last connection to the internet via land has been attacked and they are currently offline.

Adam_Zapple

Well Known Member
The text wasn't addressed to you, so hold the ball. He already knows why I texted in my language.
All messages, especially in a public forum, need to be in English, so I 'won't hold the ball'.

I'll reference the page, and highlight rule 8 for you, so you know that I'm not picking on you, or trying to cause trouble...

8) All discussions must be written in English.

Indoraptor

Ice princess with maximum asshole behavior
All messages, especially in a public forum, need to be in English, so I 'won't hold the ball'.

I'll reference the page, and highlight rule 8 for you, so you know that I'm not picking on you, or trying to cause trouble...

8) All discussions must be written in English.
Did you cum nicely when you texted me? Do you feel comfortable as an undercover gore detective? Haha, you'll only make it to the informant!

Adam_Zapple

Well Known Member
Did you cum nicely when you texted me? Do you feel comfortable as an undercover gore detective? Haha, you'll only make it to the informant!
I was trying to be nice by pointing out that you could end up being 'short bussed', or worse (banned), for continuing to speak in a language other than English, but you feel the need to insult me. Well, I'll make sure not to be nice to you again. Game on, cunt.

Back