bizarre Lukashenko knows what's up (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Theseus

King Of Athens
I know it’s unhealthy… but mcdonalds french fries are so delicious to me…
Don’t get me wrong my taste buds love it my body not so much 🤣 I’ll just puke it up unless I keep eating it for a while then it won’t happen but I took that as a red flag and stoped 😂

Theseus

King Of Athens
He does have a point... but, if you ever went to Belarus and tried their food you'd be begging for a McDonald's
Man you where not lying🤣 I eat livers hearts and gizzards but at least I know what it is idk if I wold dare take a spoon full of this mystery slop 😂
8E8EC867-CEF2-4FB3-9BA7-3700FF8525E3.jpeg

Inhaler

Forum Veteran
Man you where not lying🤣 I eat livers hearts and gizzards but at least I know what it is idk if I wold dare take a spoon full of this mystery slop 😂View attachment 663487
Awesome! That looks a good zhurek! 🔥

Tbh, I'm probably being a bit harsh of Belarusian food, they do have some ok stuff, it's quite similar to polish food... I could happily live off pierogis

Theseus

King Of Athens
Awesome! That looks a good zhureh! 🔥

Tbh, I'm probably being a bit harsh of Belarusian food, they do have some ok stuff, it's quite similar to polish food... I could happily live off pierogis
I saw some food that looked ok but after seeing a bread bowl with pig slop it’s ruined for me 🤣

I stoped eating McDonald’s/fast food 3 years ago because I took a six month break from fast food and when I tried to eat it agin it made me sick I tried agin at Burger King same thing I think they are better off without that poison
I love the sight of dead cows that were electrocuted by storms. If you're not eating them, it's good. I mean, if this country knows how to make food better, how could they go wrong?

I stoped eating McDonald’s/fast food 3 years ago because I took a six month break from fast food and when I tried to eat it agin it made me sick I tried agin at Burger King same thing I think they are better off without that poison
BRO! Same exact thing happened to me years ago. These mega corporations figure out how to make poison the cheapest way possible. I think they intentionally engineer stuff into the food that will make you sick & every now & then throw something will actually kill you within 48hrs of eating. Only put it tiny amounts so only 1 or 2 people per batch die. Thats how evil I think they are, the puppet masters

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
Gross. I think the last time I ate there was on a road trip carpooling so I didn't have much of a say. Before that, drunk and high, who knows..

Behemium

Lurker
you should try this

Attachments

• teleshki_duner.png
    teleshki_duner.png
    289 KB · Views: 22
Back