Serious Major Measles Outbreak Hitting the US. Thanks to the Biden Puppeteer Administrations open borders. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Clam

Forum Veteran

"Major Measles Outbreak" Reported In US ..........................​

03-13-2024, 10:45 AM

If you let in infected dogs, you will end up with fleas. Hey, where is Dr. Fauci on this pushing measles inoculations everywhere???

"Major Measles Outbreak" Reported In US As Migrant Shelters Become Infectious Disease Breeding Grounds
picture-5.jpg
BY TYLER DURDEN
TUESDAY, MAR 12, 2024 - 10:40 PM
The radical progressives in the Biden administration are responsible for the greatest migrant invasion this nation has ever seen but also an emerging public health crisis, as millions of unvaccinated and undocumented illegals (some with infectious diseases) are being piled into migrant shelters nationwide like cattle.
Daily Mail reports the US is on the verge of a "major measles outbreak," with cases in the first two months of the year nearly eclipsing those in the previous year.
" ... as doctors warn many young physicians have never even seen a patient infected with the virus. Hundreds of people are already feared to be infected in California and Arizona after cases were confirmed in people in the states who visited local hospitals," the media outlet said.

It's important to recognize that migrant shelters are becoming breeding grounds for the spread of infectious diseases. Notably, it's the Democrats, often referred to as the 'party of science,' who are enabling this public health crisis to materialize while the pharma-industrial complex secretly cheers as the next crisis will need more vaccines.
Earlier on Tuesday, Elon Musk responded to Fox News' Bill Melugin's post on X. The billionaire said "!" in response to a CNN report that a measles outbreak in a Chicago migrant shelter is quickly worsening.

New data from the CDC shows 45 measles cases were recorded in the first two months across 17 states, nearly surpassing the 58 cases recorded in the full year of 2023.
2024-03-12_15-18-28.png
Source: Daily Mail
Besides corporate media blaming a low vaccination rate, maybe - just maybe - overcrowded shelters with migrants from third-world countries are the most likely root cause of the public health crisis. None of these migrants were screened at the border for contagious diseases - and were able to walk right over - some were even flown in on airplanes, and others were bussed into sanctuary cities by a shadowy network of taxpayer-funded governmental organizations. Besides future Democrat voters, you'll never guess the reason why migrants were shipped in by the millions (that answer is found here: "Shadowy Network Of NGOs Supplies ...").
The open southern border is a major national security crisis that is quite literally a ticking time bomb about to go off. It's also quickly morphing into a public health crisis.
Just wait until Democrats start pushing measles vaccines.

mrln

silent ghost
but they have rights. more than we do. because the govt is not doing everything they can to protect us. its bullshit and theyre lying thru their fucking teeth when they say that phrase. if i saw a bullshit politician and they said that,i sure as shit would call them out on it. what would they do? what could they do? cut my break lines? wright my "suicide" note? my family and friends know i would never take my own life. so if there is a note,then theyd know its bullshit and its some shady shit happening. this lame administration is all fucked up. and people wanted to blame covid on trump? HA! all because they dont like him. well,i didnt care for him either. but he didnt bring covid here. he didnt jeopardize peoples health for votes. because all these illegals votes are for "yo biyen". but if anyone else were in,they would have the illegal vote. these people dont know who theyre voting for. or what theyre voting for. just for the person who let them in,because theyve been let in. illegally. whats this admin done thats so good worth talking about? this lame administration is all fucked up. and just as corrupt as any other. no different.

Vwj

NewbieX
We had this in the UK with Tuberculosis, it was wiped out here many years ago, and then all the Polish and Kosovan mobs located here and the numbers started to rise.. and guess what, they got free treatment on the NHS at tax payers expense.
Wasn’t that something to do with a air duct in a Scottish hospital?

Makmisfits

Insane
Swear I heard this happening in some Arizona schools as well.We can blame the weirdos not vaccinating their children for whatever fake reason it causes autism,etc.I get not wanting to get the Covid vaccine, whether it's more than the first time like me(got it once,I'm not doing this shit every fucking 6 months),or the billionth fucking time.But not doing it for Measles,Polio,or the others most of us have gotten as children to prevent these diseases is just plain stupid.

serafina2112

Fresh Meat

"Major Measles Outbreak" Reported In US ..........................​

03-13-2024, 10:45 AM

If you let in infected dogs, you will end up with fleas. Hey, where is Dr. Fauci on this pushing measles inoculations everywhere???

"Major Measles Outbreak" Reported In US As Migrant Shelters Become Infectious Disease Breeding Grounds
picture-5.jpg
BY TYLER DURDEN
TUESDAY, MAR 12, 2024 - 10:40 PM
The radical progressives in the Biden administration are responsible for the greatest migrant invasion this nation has ever seen but also an emerging public health crisis, as millions of unvaccinated and undocumented illegals (some with infectious diseases) are being piled into migrant shelters nationwide like cattle.
Daily Mail reports the US is on the verge of a "major measles outbreak," with cases in the first two months of the year nearly eclipsing those in the previous year.
" ... as doctors warn many young physicians have never even seen a patient infected with the virus. Hundreds of people are already feared to be infected in California and Arizona after cases were confirmed in people in the states who visited local hospitals," the media outlet said.

It's important to recognize that migrant shelters are becoming breeding grounds for the spread of infectious diseases. Notably, it's the Democrats, often referred to as the 'party of science,' who are enabling this public health crisis to materialize while the pharma-industrial complex secretly cheers as the next crisis will need more vaccines.
Earlier on Tuesday, Elon Musk responded to Fox News' Bill Melugin's post on X. The billionaire said "!" in response to a CNN report that a measles outbreak in a Chicago migrant shelter is quickly worsening.

New data from the CDC shows 45 measles cases were recorded in the first two months across 17 states, nearly surpassing the 58 cases recorded in the full year of 2023.
2024-03-12_15-18-28.png
Source: Daily Mail
Besides corporate media blaming a low vaccination rate, maybe - just maybe - overcrowded shelters with migrants from third-world countries are the most likely root cause of the public health crisis. None of these migrants were screened at the border for contagious diseases - and were able to walk right over - some were even flown in on airplanes, and others were bussed into sanctuary cities by a shadowy network of taxpayer-funded governmental organizations. Besides future Democrat voters, you'll never guess the reason why migrants were shipped in by the millions (that answer is found here: "Shadowy Network Of NGOs Supplies ...").
The open southern border is a major national security crisis that is quite literally a ticking time bomb about to go off. It's also quickly morphing into a public health crisis.
Just wait until Democrats start pushing measles vaccines.
You’re blaming this on Biden? The problem is that Americans aren’t vaccinating their kids. Is that Biden’s fault too? You MAGA fuckers are insane.

Back