Man accused of fracturing 13-year-old’s skull for not removing hat during national anthem (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

GoreIsNeato

Rookie
Um... The guy who knocked the kid out was a practicing MAGA Trumpster.
His lawyer is actively blaming Trump as the guy is a vet and he "believed" he was following orders/sentiment to "knock the crap" out of someone not paying enough respect to our country/flag.
Its a shit excuse for his actions. But the vitriol expressed is def coming from the top down, encouraging this kind of behavior.

Honestly I am surprised you use "libtard" while being a strong Native American rights supporter, considering how poorly Trump has treated that segment of the population. Important public lands taken away to be sold for mineral rights and forcing the protest of Standing Rock to end so the oil pipeline could be put thru, despite the environmental risks to lands and waters considered sacred, not to mention the lack of care for the environment when it is a crucial time to cut pollution so the future is not desolate.
And considering republicans don't do social programs I'm guessing more aid for the Native segment of the population won't come unless a dem or independent is elected.
I just hope someone who cares about these issues is elected in 2020, someone who has benefits for all Americans (not just the rich) and who follows thru on their word. Someone who sows peace instead of discord and hate. Jesus, just anybody who knows how govt works and thinks about consequences of actions.
Next year's election can't come soon enough.
umm... you talk alot for not knowing anything. xoxoxo

D.O.A.

We are Kings
You are a malicious piece of shit and I hope you die a horrible, painfull death. Fuck you.
images - 2020-09-18T132037.364.jpeg

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
All the brainwashing over the flag and national anthem has turned some people into proper nutjobs.. In the UK we only play the national anthem on FA Cup Final day.. and that's 1 time too many

ASU-85

Forum Veteran
All the brainwashing over the flag and national anthem has turned some people into proper nutjobs.. In the UK we only play the national anthem on FA Cup Final day.. and that's 1 time too many
We put the British flag 🇬🇧 up on armistice day and ww2 anniversary’s and stuff like that I think the yanks are going overboard hitting a 13 year old over not taking is hat 🧢 ffs calm down.

Hooks

Splayed
Not the national anthem, but close enough. Sentimental, exceptionalist nationalism breeds stupidity...

dz holland

Lurker
Of course now is the time to bring his Vet status and supposed TBI that he got in a car accident while stationed at Ft. Lewis as mitigating circumstances for his actions. It's always something or somebody else responsible, no accountability for actions anymore. Guess the cum stain forgot about the Oath he took explaining what he is swearing to protect and support before all else, give him the max, the full 5 years, just for being a piece of shit. If that had been my son, guaren-fucking-tee the story would have been written differently.

616Degrees

Holocaust fact checker
This user was banned
I know right, fuck your country's anthem, you need to focus on electing more muslims and allowing pakis to rape your kids.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Thats right sweetness that child beater needs to get the crap beaten out of him fuck his libtard ass and fuck the start spangled banner in the ass!!
Kid got off lightly. Discipline needs to start early and not let up. If we had done this during the 1960's no kid today would be aspiring to be the opposite sex and would also ensure they took their hat off before the anthem was sung.

If I saw a kid doing that in Aus I'd maim them. for a first offence anyway...

Back