Man bludgeons wife to death for wanting to leave him because of his cross dressing habits (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
Horrible murdering tranny twat!
Fucks wrong with people ??
@PinkE I agree with you about our justice system, absoloute fucking joke !
It's no wonder it's so violent over there in the UK. My ex-husband is from there and he's told me horror stories. Plus he's a violence sociopath stalker and I've tried to call the metro police on him several times and they say they can't do anyting cuz the crime is happening to me in the US. Even though he's doing it there in london, worthless pussies😂

It's no wonder it's so violent over there in the UK. My ex-husband is from there and he's told me horror stories. Plus he's a violence sociopath stalker and I've tried to call the metro police on him several times and they say they can't do anyting cuz the crime is happening to me in the US. Even though he's doing it there in london, worthless pussies😂
Sorry to hear you had a bad time with one of my fellow countrymen, he is a disgrace to us all.police round here are shit, they wont look at a crime scene unless it has blood anywhere.i had money stolen and because it was worth less than the amount it would cost to check for fingerprints and DNA, they told me they wouldn't do anything ! Plus some of the filth (police) over here speak to people like shit.

Ku Klux Kloyce

I ARE SHERIFF
That will make you wish you were born a woman..
giphy-32.gif

PinkE

Sorry to hear you had a bad time with one of my fellow countrymen, he is a disgrace to us all.police round here are shit, they wont look at a crime scene unless it has blood anywhere.i had money stolen and because it was worth less than the amount it would cost to check for fingerprints and DNA, they told me they wouldn't do anything ! Plus some of the filth (police) over here speak to people like shit.
He always apologizes after one of his psychotic episodes and blames it on the violent area he lives and grew up in and says everyone where he's from acts like that. I have a hard time believing everyone from London thinks sending 100s of emails a day with nasty language normal behavior

He always apologizes after one of his psychotic episodes and blames it on the violent area he lives and grew up in and says everyone where he's from acts like that. I have a hard time believing everyone from London thinks sending 100s of emails a day with nasty language normal behavior
He sounds like he is a psychotic fuck up, who bullies women and has a bad drug habit, which made it even worse! And to take it out on you , is completely unacceptable, you need to block that piece of shit from your life!
I'm near liverpool, so it's a long way away from london.
Where in London?

PinkE

He sounds like he is a psychotic fuck up, who bullies women and has a bad drug habit, which made it even worse! And to take it out on you , is completely unacceptable, you need to block that piece of shit from your life!
I'm near liverpool, so it's a long way away from london.
Where in London?
I always forget the area. Somewhere in the herne mews ghetto, he likes the Tottenham spurs 😂

ASU-85

Forum Veteran
Yes sentencing isn't consistent here. Depends on the judge and whatever is flavour of the month in the media. They come down hard if you call Pakis and things like that. He probs only got 17 years also because the media and government are promoting these trannies/gays gender whatevers.

Also like i keep saying most of these types have a mental ilness.
I don’t think that it’ government because like you said flavour of the month in the papers it’s all brexit and Prince Andrew that’s all see in the papers.

ASU-85

Forum Veteran
I don’t know there seems to be a lot violent fucks in the United States.

Back