Man catches what may be biggest catfish ever reeled in (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Cold Ethyl

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
An Italian angler could be a new world-record holder after reeling in a massive catfish in Italy's longest river.

Alessandro Biancardi spent 40 minutes catching the fish that measured over 9 feet long.
“I never expected to be able to make a catch like this solo,” he said.
The giant catfish was later released back into the river.

6bd296b9-9608-4bd1-ab20-e8c59984ce40_1920x1080.jpg

Oliver12

Lurker
An Italian angler could be a new world-record holder after reeling in a massive catfish in Italy's longest river.

Alessandro Biancardi spent 40 minutes catching the fish that measured over 9 feet long.

View attachment 686827
Sad

Racist Bastard

Forum Veteran

View attachment 686827
That's so cool. I love that he let it go too. Let that big boy spread his seed some more..

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

View attachment 686827
That Fuck could eat People!!!
I like it!!! 🤘🤟🤙...SP

hedgerow

simpelton
isn't taking a fish out of the water depriving it of oxygen? i watched the video link and the big fish didn't appear too lively towards the end

McM

ARSELING
Could one eat it at all? Living in the mud all the time and I don't want to know what it slurps up and digests. Dead stuff I guess.

I want my bit of seafood from the ocean.

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
I've heard stories from the Amazon about 6-7 foot catfish that have swallowed up small native children. Looking at this beast, it most easily could swallow a child. I would never go in that river again...

wiggins

Forum Veteran
These are the dangerous ones. Do not throw them back...

1693092653879.png

Attachments

• 1693092586660.png
    1693092586660.png
    35.2 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

CarrieBabyyy

🌘Everybody's looking for something🌒
Yeah I've heard that there are catfish as big as Volkswagens at the lake here where I live and ever since I've heard that, I literally can't just free jump into the lake anymore... We used to go to what we call "the cliffs" in the middle of a remote part of the lake & we would all go there to party, camp out, run/jump into the lake off the edge of the cliffs & had a fucking blast and I never thought anything about any of it but now when I think back to those days, I just think of a giant catfish just waiting there with it's mouth wide open under the surface of the water like "hmm, easy snack!" 😅

Back