Man creates bomb without realising...blows himself up.... (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ralph666

Human Buzzard
He had three kids, pity they didn't come alone and die as well. HTPFCNA6SFBVXJUNZCJ5O7QJMI.jpg tool.jpg scene.jpg
Howard Miller, 39, was killed in a welding explosion after mixing two compounds and inadvertently creating a bomb that shook West Auckland....(New Zealand)

Miller had come to O'Neill's house on Universal Drive to weld a new exhaust manifold onto O'Neill's Holden WB Kingswood car at about 4.30pm on Monday.

When Miller arrived he was excited to tell O'Neill he'd managed to store two components of oxy-fuel, oxygen and acetylene, into one LPG bottle.

"He came down the drive and was saying he had this awesome new thing which he had managed to make work which was oxy-acetylene in a LPG bottle.

"We were going to use it to bend the manifold. But you can't mix the two at all."

Miller had taken the regulator off the bottle which prevents oxygen or other chemicals coming back into the bottle.

"I knew not to mess with it, he tried to get me to stay, he asked me three times."

Miller then tried unbolting the regulator on the tank and tried to attach the gas torch head straight onto the bottle.

"To make it fit without the hoses, he had adapted the bottle."

Miller grabbed some pliers off the shelf, then O'Neill started to feel wary and said he was going to step aside.

"I said, 'I'm out of here'. I knew not to mess with it. It is crazy."

O'Neill said he walked out next to his car and heard a small bang.

"It wasn't a loud bang.

"I looked up and I saw bits of shrapnel above me, bits of steel and iron and wood.

"I turned around to say, 'Howard you idiot' but when I turned around the shed was flat."

It was then that O'Neill realised something had gone horribly wrong.

"He started calling out 'Josh, Josh, Can you help me man' and his face looked completely normal. Not panicked or anything."

O'Neill's initial reaction was that Miller may not have been badly injured.

But it wasn't until O'Neill went to grab him by the arm that he realised the extent of Miller's injuries.

"I reached down for his arm... it was all shredded up'.

"I said, 'Howard I don't know where to grab you'.

The article has since been edited and the rest of the injuries weren't listed...

The friend on the scene said that he then saw, this idiots' legs were shredded as well as his guts was hanging out....then he died.

Here's the link to the article....https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12119555

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Miller then tried unbolting the regulator on the tank and tried to attach the gas torch head straight onto the bottle.

Holy fuck, this dipshit learned the hard way.

There's a reason oxygen and acetylene are in different bottles. This guy didn't care for trivial storage/mixing matters lol.

rottenfresh

ummmmm, You smell that?
He had three kids, pity they didn't come alone and die as well.View attachment 341600 View attachment 341601 View attachment 341602
Howard Miller, 39, was killed in a welding explosion after mixing two compounds and inadvertently creating a bomb that shook West Auckland....(New Zealand)

Miller had come to O'Neill's house on Universal Drive to weld a new exhaust manifold onto O'Neill's Holden WB Kingswood car at about 4.30pm on Monday.

When Miller arrived he was excited to tell O'Neill he'd managed to store two components of oxy-fuel, oxygen and acetylene, into one LPG bottle.

"He came down the drive and was saying he had this awesome new thing which he had managed to make work which was oxy-acetylene in a LPG bottle.

"We were going to use it to bend the manifold. But you can't mix the two at all."

Miller had taken the regulator off the bottle which prevents oxygen or other chemicals coming back into the bottle.

"I knew not to mess with it, he tried to get me to stay, he asked me three times."

"To make it fit without the hoses, he had adapted the bottle."

Miller grabbed some pliers off the shelf, then O'Neill started to feel wary and said he was going to step aside.

"I said, 'I'm out of here'. I knew not to mess with it. It is crazy."

O'Neill said he walked out next to his car and heard a small bang.

"It wasn't a loud bang.

"I looked up and I saw bits of shrapnel above me, bits of steel and iron and wood.

"I turned around to say, 'Howard you idiot' but when I turned around the shed was flat."

It was then that O'Neill realised something had gone horribly wrong.

"He started calling out 'Josh, Josh, Can you help me man' and his face looked completely normal. Not panicked or anything."

O'Neill's initial reaction was that Miller may not have been badly injured.

But it wasn't until O'Neill went to grab him by the arm that he realised the extent of Miller's injuries.

"I reached down for his arm... it was all shredded up'.

"I said, 'Howard I don't know where to grab you'.

The article has since been edited and the rest of the injuries weren't listed...

The friend on the scene said that he then saw, this idiots' legs were shredded as well as his guts was hanging out....then he died.

Here's the link to the article....Fatal Massey explosion: 'He didn't realise he had made a bomb'
Stupid fuckin idiot.:watamiseeing:

McM

ARSELING
I have bled oxy-acetylene mix from a cutting torch into pipes in racks, then ignited it. It goes bang, or boom, depending on how much you use and how big the pipe is.
But Darwin took care of the guy in the story.

We used to throw thin metal sticks tipped in grease at big plastic bags filled with oxygen as apprentices. The thing with the pipes (but big pipes) was usual at Sylvester on nightshift back then in some steelworks here until they had to permit it.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Ah,Whatsa matta? Somebody go Boom Boom,And fall down go Ouchy? Too bad I couldn't hv seen it,It woulda been a "Blast" Lmfao...SP

Back