Man dies on plane after swallowing 246 packets of cocaine (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Cold Ethyl

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
A Japanese man died on board a flight from Mexico City to Tokyo with 246 packets of cocaine in his stomach.

Identified only as Udo N., the 42-year-old passenger flew from Bogota, Colombia, to the Mexican capital, where he transferred to a flight to Narita airport, Tokyo, according to a statement from the prosecutor's office for the Mexican state of Sonora.

"Crew noticed a person suffering convulsions and requested to make an emergency landing in Hermosillo, Sonora," reads the statement.
At 2.25 a.m. local time (5.25 a.m. ET) on May 24, paramedics boarded the plane and found the passenger had died.

An autopsy revealed that Udo N. died from a cerebral edema caused by an overdose, according to the statement

There were 246 plastic packets of cocaine in his stomach and intestines, measuring 1 by 2.5 centimeters each.

After his body was removed from the plane the flight continued its journey to Japan with 198 passengers on board.

Swallowing packets of drugs is a common way that smugglers try to move illicit substances from country to country.
In September 2016 a 48-year-old Australian man was caught with 1.1 kilograms (2.4 pounds) of cocaine in his stomach at Sydney Airport, Australia.

The man, who lives in Thailand, had passed a baggage examination when he told police he had ingested a large number of packets filled with cocaine.

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
Yes, I've had many night where I've done too much coke, and it's way too stimulating and it feels like your heart's going to explode. Better to fall asleep on heroin
I was thinking the same, I've never done much coke but I've overdosed on mdma twice (ended up in hospital with ruptured bowel one time)... And that is definitely not how I'd want to go, seriously scary feelings. Can imagine the coke feeling isn't too much different :/

Never tried heroin! Always hear good things but I just don't trust myself not to get lost in it for a few years aha

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
I was thinking the same, I've never done much coke but I've overdosed on mdma twice (ended up in hospital with ruptured bowel one time)... And that is definitely not how I'd want to go, seriously scary feelings. Can imagine the coke feeling isn't too much different :/

Never tried heroin! Always hear good things but I just don't trust myself not to get lost in it for a few years aha
If you're into drugs don't do H, I've done it all and it's the only one that got it's hooks in

McM

ARSELING
Years ago someone recruited a few bums from my city to carry coke from South America. All they got was 14 days holiday on an exotic beach, drinks inclusive.
No one died but they got busted quite early because the bums couldn't keep the mouths shut.

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue

Mdma feels more like meth, which I've only done twice, fuck meth sideways with a crow bar

Preacher

Forum Veteran
No matter how many times I think about it, I can't understand how one can consider this a good idea.

It is not very smart to do, but many times they do not have options ... many do it because they are desperate and need money. In fact most of the mules are people of very low resources and in a practically desperate situation. And a large part of them are women who need to feed their children. Honestly, I do not judge them. I think I should be in their situation to do it.

In fact recently there was a case of a woman who wanted to enter drugs in the same way in my country, was arrested and ended up in prison. She had done it because she had a child in her country, and she needed money for a treatment for cancer for him. She was imprisoned for a few years, and the justice of my country freed her for a couple of days only because her son had little time to live. Justice allowed her to travel to her country to visit her son for 30 days but she could spend only two days with her son ( He died two days after his mother arrived ).....

Last edited:

Walter E Kurtz

"Completely Insane"
I remember the time when Pablo Escobar was in operation, had a few pregnant women stuff themselves with kilos of coke.
One out of all women died from a cocaine overdose, a pouch popped and well that explains itself.
What women would do for money, let alone pregnant...

Back