Man divorces & sues wife for being ugly, wins (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
Failed relationships can get ugly, but the story of a Chinese man divorcing his wife really gives new meaning to the old cliché.

Jian Feng filed a lawsuit against his wife in May after she gave birth to the couple’s daughter.

Upon seeing the "incredibly ugly" baby girl, he thought there was no way she could be the child of him and his "beautiful" partner, and initially concluded his wife had been having an affair. "I married my wife out of love, but as soon as we had our first daughter, we began having marital issues. Our daughter was incredibly ugly, to the point where it horrified me."

When DNA tests proved the child was his, it then emerged that before Mr Feng had married his wife, she had undergone $100,000 (€77,000) worth of plastic surgery in South Korea where the decisive knife of a surgeon, not the gene pool, crafted her flawless bone structure.

The Northern Chinese man, according to a report from PlanetIvy.com, divorced his wife and sued her, apparently, for being ugly — and won.

Mr Feng has since been awarded $120,000 from his wife, as a sympathetic judge agreed she had tricked him into marrying her under "false pretences". Since his wife used intense surgery to drastically alter her appearance before she met Mr Feng, and since she never told him of it, the courts determined that she had convinced Mr Feng to marry him under "false premises," and thus sided with him.

Mr Feng constantly accused his wife of having an affair, until she finally told him she blamed herself for the child’s looks and that she was the reason for the looks that were not up to the father’s standards

A photograph of Mr Feng himself was unavailable at the time of going to print.
source: http://www.irishexaminer.com/archiv...wife-after-aposuglyapos-baby-born-212463.html

JianFeng_large.jpg

ugly_baby.jpg

:huuurp:

Mieka

Rookie
there is like 10 billion of them ... .who can tell ?

You know, I used to get angry at people that said that about asians, but since the discovery of plastic surgery they really are starting to look similar... so many girls have plastic surgery now, especially in South Korea. It's some ridiculously high figure, I think 70% of women between 19 and 35 or something like that.

AJ201202190024M.jpg

Kinda funny, now they are living up to their stereotype of all looking the same.

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
You know, I used to get angry at people that said that about asians, but since the discovery of plastic surgery they really are starting to look similar... so many girls have plastic surgery now, especially in South Korea. It's some ridiculously high figure, I think 70% of women between 19 and 35 or something like that.

AJ201202190024M.jpg

Kinda funny, now they are living up to their stereotype of all looking the same.
are they trying to look like anime characters with those huge eyes and pointy chins..?

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
This user was banned
Surgery can fix the kid too if it's that ugly! Kid looks OK to me!
I agree! That baby is NOT ugly and I find it quite ironic that there was no available pic of him to put in that article! The only attractive Asian male I can think of is Bruce Lee so the Father could not have been all that!!:no:

Mieka

Rookie
are they trying to look like anime characters with those huge eyes and pointy chins..?

It's not only the Asian population attempting to look like real life anime....

anime-girl-irl-1.jpg

But yeah they have this new surgery to make your chin less square now, along with double eyelid surgery I hear it's pretty popular.

:heckno:

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
It's not only the Asian population attempting to look like real life anime....

anime-girl-irl-1.jpg

But yeah they have this new surgery to make your chin less square now, along with double eyelid surgery I hear it's pretty popular.

:heckno:
oh god yeah ive heared of that one, seems to have some serious issues with her self esteem.. sad cuz she looks like she used to be rather pretty before that. too bad these girls cant tell even if you put a mirror to their face that they look just plain creepy.

Back