Man falls to his death in London after clinging to British Airways flight for 8,000+ miles (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
The man landed on a building in West London while another man was found in the undercarriage of a plane

A stowaway, who clung to the undercarriage of a British Airways plane departing Johannesburg, South Africa, has fallen to his death in London, the airline announced Friday.

A second stowaway managed to hold on to the plane. The body of the man was found on a building, reported the BBC. The survivor, who is believed to be a 24-year-old man, is now in critical condition in hospital. He was discovered in the undercarriage of the flight, after enduring an 8,000 mile journey and freezing temperatures.

“We are working with the Metropolitan Police and the authorities in Johannesburg to establish the facts surrounding this very rare case” said British Airways in a statement.

http://time.com/3928004/stowaway-london/

TehBitch

*I Squirt Blonde*
Administrator
Reminds me of the episode in The Twilight Zone in which William Shatner has airplane anxieties, and sees a hairy man on the outside of a plane, walking around but this shit really happened. Dumb pricks.
That was John Lithgow

TehBitch

*I Squirt Blonde*
Administrator
No, T.B. I'm speaking of the original version of the Twilight Zone, not that cornyass movie they made, the actual T.V. episode.

Lol I didn't see the original.

tumblr_ljgiu0vU7u1qaf396o1_r1_500.gif

zinfandel

The hair-flip of death
The man landed on a building in West London while another man was found in the undercarriage of a plane

A stowaway, who clung to the undercarriage of a British Airways plane departing Johannesburg, South Africa, has fallen to his death in London, the airline announced Friday.

A second stowaway managed to hold on to the plane. The body of the man was found on a building, reported the BBC. The survivor, who is believed to be a 24-year-old man, is now in critical condition in hospital. He was discovered in the undercarriage of the flight, after enduring an 8,000 mile journey and freezing temperatures.

“We are working with the Metropolitan Police and the authorities in Johannesburg to establish the facts surrounding this very rare case” said British Airways in a statement.

http://time.com/3928004/stowaway-london/

Well, he made it to London, anyway. Gives a new meaning to the term "DOA". And the other guy? They'll keep him around long enough to prosecute him before shipping his booty back to South Africa; so it was all for nothing.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
How stupid and uneducated must you be to not understand that being in any part of a plane (or outside of the fucking plane) that is not pressurized at that height 99% of the time equals DEATH?

And the other guy? They'll keep him around long enough to prosecute him before shipping his booty back to South Africa; so it was all for nothing.

Are you crazy? This is England we are talking about. They will set him up with a nice house and a better welfare package than most peoples paychecks.

zinfandel

The hair-flip of death
How stupid and uneducated must you be to not understand that being in any part of a plane (or outside of the fucking plane) that is not pressurized at that height 99% of the time equals DEATH?

Couldn't agree with you more!!!

Are you crazy? This is England we are talking about. They will set him up with a nice house and a better welfare package than most peoples paychecks.

Are you sure you're not talking about the States? Or is England as pussy-hearted as here?

Back