Users who are viewing this thread

cannedkittens

Bungus Among Us
Waffen O's are fabulous
I guess this is a thing now?
IMG_8609.jpeg

PurrGirl

Cuddler of cats
If you don't like the symbol, don't look at it. Point your ignorant idiot faces elsewhere. Thankfully, this is still sort of kind of America, and people are somewhat free to wear what they want to.

And no, we didn't have a war over a fucking symbol on a piece of cloth. We had a war over much more substantial issues. Including freedom for innocent prisoners. Freedom was important to the US. That includes the freedom to wear pieces of cloth with symbols on it that you may not like, you ignorant, inbred, turd-gobbling oxygen stealers.

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
I just dont understand the motivation for confrontation. Even if I cared enough about someone wearing a Nazi mask, I'd still know any exchange with them would be a complete waste of time. It always is in situations like this. What do they think is going to happen? That they'll convince them to completely abandon their personal beliefs because some random idiot in Walmart said something to them?

Its just useless. And who the fuck cares what they are wearing anyway? Complete waste of time and emotion.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
I just dont understand the motivation for confrontation. Even if I cared enough about someone wearing a Nazi mask, I'd still know any exchange with them would be a complete waste of time. It always is in situations like this. What do they think is going to happen? That they'll convince them to completely abandon their personal beliefs because some random idiot in Walmart said something to them?

Its just useless. And who the fuck cares what they are wearing anyway? Complete waste of time and emotion.
You are very wise. I tend to hold my arguments for people being overly woke.

Back