Mass killing using no fire weapon/explosives/vehicle (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Yabaw

Banned
i look for somebody to discuss in private ways of committing mass murder without using fire weapon/explosives/vehicle (unless as a passanger).
my contact [email protected]
we can switch to darkweb mail services if you like
bad english, but we'll understand each other. companionship is possible (east europe)
Have you tried wishing really hard?

How about writing strongly worded letters getting those who've wronged you to kill themselves for you and giving you the credit?

Or, you could be the first mass strangler. Hopefully your victims are all good sports and won't beat the piss out of you when you start.

Reactions: HG

guyme91 📦🔓

Kinky weirdo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Here is an idea for you. Create a youtube video where you swing a watch back and forth to hypnotize the viewers. Then tell them to do as you do and drink a gallon of bleach. Be sure to upload the video right away before you die so that billions of people will watch it and follow your lead.

Reactions: HG

McM

ARSELING
I expected a more grandiose idea from a German in regards to mass killing. Did Russia and America take all the smart Germans at the end of the war?

"Throwing a discus in a crowd?" Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

It wasn't meant in regards to mass killing. The most threads are just a 'word association' game for me and I referred to Mata's post.

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
i look for somebody to discuss in private ways of committing mass murder without using fire weapon/explosives/vehicle (unless as a passanger).
my contact [email protected]
we can switch to darkweb mail services if you like
bad english, but we'll understand each other. companionship is possible (east europe)

You are welcome to be a passenger in my 2002 Ford Fucus but you will have to sit in the back as it's only a 2 door and my dog likes to sit in the front seat and so he can his head out of the window to bark at other dogs

Back