Massachusetts upstanding person of color goes on stabbing rampage against teenage girls while wearing long blonde wig (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lixiuum

Lurker
Surely the wig has no deeper meaning given the current social climate in the US

Screenshot_20240526-182031_Chrome.jpg

K.I.T.T.

I Fucked Your Porsche
"Sorry, this content is not available in your region."

Well, that's a load of bollocks.
Man stabs 4 girls inside Braintree AMC movie theater, 2 McDonald's workers at Plymouth rest area, authorities say3 of 4 girls stabbed in theater are sisters; authorities identify suspect.

BRAINTREE, Mass. —
Massachusetts authorities have identified the man accused of stabbing four girls inside a Braintree movie theater and two McDonald's employees who work at a restaurant at a Plymouth rest area.

Jared Ravizza, a 26-year-old resident of the Martha's Vineyard town of Chilmark, was arrested Saturday night and is being treated at South Shore Hospital in Weymouth for non-life-threatening injuries, the Plymouth County District Attorney's Office announced Sunday.

Advertisement
Braintree police said a man came into the AMC Braintree 10 at 121 Grandview Ave. at about 6 p.m. Saturday and proceeded past the ticket counter without paying.

According to police, that man entered one of the theaters and encountered four girls between the ages of 9 and 17.

"Without saying anything and without any warning, he suddenly attacked and stabbed the four young females," reads a statement from the Braintree Police Department. "The attack appeared to be unprovoked. After the attack, the man ran out of the theater and left in a vehicle.

Lisa Dembowski said her three daughters and one of their friends were the victims of the Braintree stabbing.

"I got a call from my sister that my oldest daughter had called her (and) that I needed to get to the AMC movie theater right away because they had been stabbed," Dembowski said. "Honestly, I just got in my car and headed right there."

Dembowski said that when she arrived at the AMC, police officers met her and took her inside to see her daughters.

"The movie theater was still open and people were, like, buying tickets and it was just as if ... it was crazy to me that that was what was still going on," she said.

Dembowski said her daughters then explained what happened to them shortly after they sat down to watch the movie "IF."

"So they were the only four people in this movie theater. They had just sat down. They had just got their concessions," she said. "I guess he came up behind them in the row — they were in the second row — and he came up behind them. My oldest was leaned over to get something. He got her in the back and then my other daughter in the top of the chest. Then, my last daughter across her arm — laughing the whole time — and then got their friend and then ran off."

Bruno Puntz Jones

Forum Veteran
These damn niggers are committing crimes in "white face" now! This one even changed his name at birth to Jared Ravizza to make everyone think he's from Italian stock. He lived under this assumed white identity all his life in order to commit this crime in order besmirch the good name European Americans all across the country. They're getting damn crafty, they are. Damn genius if you ask me.
Keep a close eye on your neighbors, fellow Americans - they might just be black in white face!

massachusetts-stabbing-rampage-suspect-arrested-in-sandwich-66534ff4c630b.jpg

Further shocking photos of his convincing "white face" disguise:
Jared Ravizza (@jareeejones) • Instagram photos and videos

Last edited:

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
Why does the guy arrested have injuries? I thought he was stabbing other people - did he stab himself afterwards, or did the cops beat the shit out of him before taking him in?
"the suspect vehicle was involved in a similar assault in Plymouth on Saturday, pursued by Massachusetts State Police troopers and ultimately crashed in Sandwich."

mrln

silent ghost
the story says nothing of him being an upstanding person of colour.
all it talks about it the amc theatre and mc shitfood.

Back