Crime Mesa Police PD and US Marshalls take out a Basketball American armed with a Glock Switch. (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

se7en.is.back

Pagan historian
Those fucking cock suckers shot him in the back and then again after he was already down like a bunch of cowards. How the hell is he supposed to put his hands out after going into shock from multiple rubber slugs, live 5.56 NATO rounds, and a flashbang (specifically designed to disorientate the subject)???
Anyways... I subscribe to that channel too for the bodycam footage. Thanks for the post , I haven't seen this one before.

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
Those fucking cock suckers shot him in the back and then again after he was already down like a bunch of cowards. How the hell is he supposed to put his hands out after going into shock from multiple rubber slugs, live 5.56 NATO rounds, and a flashbang (specifically designed to disorientate the subject)???
Anyways... I subscribe to that channel too for the bodycam footage. Thanks for the post , I haven't seen this one before.
He's a criminal n1gger, nobody gives a fuck.

Mr An onymous

Well Known Member
American police are the worst. Zero attempts to deescalate the situation. That flash bangs gonna make anyone run.

se7en.is.back

Pagan historian
He's a criminal n1gger, nobody gives a fuck.
I do

American police are the worst. Zero attempts to deescalate the situation. That flash bangs gonna make anyone run.
Right... if they so thirsty for action they should join the military.

I do

Right... if they so thirsty for action they should join the military.
I bet the only law dude was breaking was possessing a unregistered firearm. Petty shit that shouldn't be illegal in the first place.

Last edited:

ShartCart

Crusty piss fenders
This user was banned
Lethal force is authorized if a suspect is armed and heading towards an area that could cause bodily harm to innocent bystanders. if he wasnā€™t pretending to be ā€œgangsterā€ and running around with a gun he wouldnā€™t have to worry about that situation.

Back