beatings Messi Fans (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

eksy

Reject conformity, embrace cringe.
I like how can you see crowd transition line, from just watching in the back, "interesting" through "hey, easy there" in the middle, and a bit of "oh fuck oh no" just before getting up from their seats as the fun part gets closer to them.

IMG_20231123_194927.jpg

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
To be honest, soccer is not even a sport. It's just beaners doing what they usually do: Fighting over something that doesn't belong to them.
You are correct there, no disagreement there. I don't even like football. However, it is rather daft that Americans call their national sport "Football" when most of the action involves putting hands on the ball, and throwing it about. Thus, it can be said that American Football is just dumb Americans naming things badly - again. [P.S. Rugby players would eat American Footballers for breakfast - because they don't wear armour, and hit each other a LOT harder.]

wiggins

Forum Veteran
All I can see from that picture is a bunch of primates, hooting and hollering at each other. I'm surprised that none of them shit in their own hands, and started hurling the crap at other primates.
Only the bad ones do that and they spend their time in prison where this behaviour is common... in Aus it's called 'bronzing up'. The wild PD's cover themselves in shit if they think the officers are going to come into their cell to provide another 'learning opportunity'...

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
Only the bad ones do that and they spend their time in prison where this behaviour is common... in Aus it's called 'bronzing up'. The wild PD's cover themselves in shit if they think the officers are going to come into their cell to provide another 'learning opportunity'...
That's a solid defence stratagem, when you are working with limited options.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
That's a solid defence stratagem, when you are working with limited options.
In the military they call it 'the asymetrical war fare option'.

We just call it 'bronzing up'...

Despite what it does to our gloriously named 'bronzed sons of ANZAC' which is how I used to describe my self back in the day...

Back