Micro plastic is in everything... (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
There is article after article on this...It is in everything...Fruit and vegetables and even animals have it in their flesh...And it concentrates in the top of the food chain(Us)...

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
But surely plastic takes so long to dissolve we would shit it out and all will be ok? Then the fish eats our poo and we eat the fish and the cycle continues.
We will be dead before it's a problem. If I had kids I'd be worried. But I don't so I'm cool

Lynch McCoon

LOVES CIDER HATES NIGGERS
This user was banned
Everything we do is a cunt. Did you know if you overheat a Teflon coated non-stick pan it gives of fumes that are lethal to your pet birds? The cunts don't tell you that when you buy their shite.

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
But surely plastic takes so long to dissolve we would shit it out and all will be ok? Then the fish eats our poo and we eat the fish and the cycle continues.
We will be dead before it's a problem. If I had kids I'd be worried. But I don't so I'm cool
It releases chemicals that are estrogen mimickers and causes cancer...
Check this out!!!
Birds stomachs are full of plastic and they are starving to death...They are feeding On fish riddled with plastic to their young...Their stomachs are filling up with plastic and dying in their nests...
See the pics...
images (4).jpeg
images (3).jpeg

images (5).jpeg

sleepydawg

What the dog doin
This user was banned
Some plastics cause infertility and cancer 💀 Microplastics are an apocalyptic level threat

mrln

silent ghost
its not the companies who manufacture it. its the people who buy it and use it. theyre the problem. they dont dispose of it properly. litter bugs....

raggyroo

🇺🇦
I’m sure it’s a problem for us as well. I’m sure cancer was more rare to catch before plastics became a normality. Pollution has become such a problem in this world where people need to start thinking of the long term effects. Especially ones with children now

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
I’m sure it’s a problem for us as well. I’m sure cancer was more rare to catch before plastics became a normality. Pollution has become such a problem in this world where people need to start thinking of the long term effects. Especially ones with children now
It's such a massive problem that I don't see how it can be fixed. If parts of the ocean the size of countries are floating islands of plastic then how the fuck can that be dealt with? They'd need a ship with a big suction pipe and a shredder and a furnace to melt it all into big chunks of melted plastic bricks. That's what they could do! Shred it, melt it, pour into brick shapes then use the bricks along with a good glue to make houses. Could make giant panels and build houses in several pieces. That's actually a good idea I think.

Dolly

Uppity cunt
It's such a massive problem that I don't see how it can be fixed. If parts of the ocean the size of countries are floating islands of plastic then how the fuck can that be dealt with? They'd need a ship with a big suction pipe and a shredder and a furnace to melt it all into big chunks of melted plastic bricks. That's what they could do! Shred it, melt it, pour into brick shapes then use the bricks along with a good glue to make houses. Could make giant panels and build houses in several pieces. That's actually a good idea I think.
giant lego houses for poor people and stickle bricks for blackies so they can comb their hair on the walls

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
giant lego houses for poor people and stickle bricks for blackies so they can comb their hair on the walls
Giant stickle bricks!! You can use them for relaxing mattresses too in my mind!
Lego is too expensive, they'd have to be a knock off version or they'd cost too much. But if waterproof without glue you can make your house different everyday! Make the blocks as big as possible but still ok for people to carry, lots of different colours. Ready made windows in frames that are in the same scale as the bricks. I think we've just invented modular housing. Then you keep buying extra bricks to make extensions and garages and conservatory's etc.
I think if we can make a full sized example we will have people throwing money at us.

mrln

silent ghost
thats a good odea! you can screw a picture anywhere and not worry about putting a shield in the wall! awesome for mounting a flatscreen tv also.

raggyroo

🇺🇦
I always said that recycled plastic should be used to build some type of shelter for homeless and for people in crisis. It would kill 2 birds with one stone. We as a human race have destroyed our earth and continue to do so every day. Wether fossil fuel pollution or just pollution from disgusting people it all needs to come to an end. People call me crazy for being a Republican and believing in global warming. I love watching people wonder why our NYC winters are colder and our summers are hotter year by year. I tell them global warming and i hear conspiracies of government weather control 😂.

MATAMUERTOS

اصبع القدم الجمل
eating plastic hardly is this species biggest problem. muahahaha

Back