Crime Mocking Guy With Cerebral Palsy And Punching Him (2 Viewers)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
Remember black lives matter .......
But it's a white guy that threw the punch.

I don't hit like a prepubescent girl. Next time tag me when you mention me so I can read what is undoubtedly pure gold.

Wait... it's a white guy?? He looked black, I had to watch a few times but yeah.. he's a white dude. Or white girl if you assign his gender based on how he punches
Yea when everyone was commenting it was a black I was confused because I saw a white guy. I thought maybe I didn't see color anymore but nahhh... it was a white guy.

Harumph

"What, me worry?"
Yes, you are all indeed welcome for that one! We actually get to do happy endings from time to time when most appropriate and no not the massage industry kind!
:lulz:

Courtland

Lurker
For everyone who thinks a piece of shit like that needs a good beating, a guy visiting his brother in prison brought a man with down syndrome along with him because he donated his time for the ,disabled another inmate was making fun of him and he heard it and asked to leave,the brother locked up worked with outdoor stuff, he found the cell that guy was in and the next day when the asshole was sleeping after lunch, he put a chain and lock on the cell bars threw gas on him and lit him up,the guy was screaming so loud that the guards working at the gate could hear him

I was in line at burgeoning and there was a guy with down syndrome in line then a couple minutes later this guy comes in and was mimicking the guy in line so I slapped him that's when the first guy tells me the guy was from the same school as him

Last edited:
Back