beatings Moments Before Sudden Death (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
These are so weird, I'm inclined to think it's something like an aneurysm or something neurological to cause that looking up, turning around behaviour.

@ZeroK @Flatus Tube - whaddya reckon?
Good call Tasmanian Tiger! Definitely neurological, possible fatal seizure or aneurysm as u said. Doesn’t have that sudden jolting overwhelming pain of a myocardial infarction

thylacine666

Fresh Meat
Good call Tasmanian Tiger! Definitely neurological, possible fatal seizure or aneurysm as u said. Doesn’t have that sudden jolting overwhelming pain of a myocardial infarction
In all my years of fascination with science/medicine/death, I don't think I've ever seen this before... I don't want to say 'cool', but I kinda do at the same time... cool in a fascinating way, if that makes sense.

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
These are so weird, I'm inclined to think it's something like an aneurysm or something neurological to cause that looking up, turning around behaviour, and the posturing like brain injuries, especially in the first one.

@ZeroK @Flatus Tube - whaddya reckon?
It's a hemorrhagic stroke. Blood leaks into the part of the brain that controls motor functions. Causes erratic movements on your left side.

Back